I need to trade some stuff for some stuff

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
I need to get a vhs copy of Anthrax performing Safe Home on the Carson Daily show as well as a cd or vhs copy of S.O.D live at cbgb's from 2000/ 2001. I forget exactly which year but I remember it was in November. I dont have much but I would be willing to trade a few bootlegs (all with bush on vocals) or a copy of a tape I have which features The Deathrider video, Anthrax on HBB 2003, the performace of bring the noise at the 2004 hip hop awards, The Married with Children episode and some other odd shit that I have taped over the years. If anybody can help a brother out pm me info a.s.a.p and we will work something out.

prime666 said:
I need to get a vhs copy of Anthrax performing Safe Home on the Carson Daily show as well as a cd or vhs copy of S.O.D live at cbgb's from 2000/ 2001. I forget exactly which year but I remember it was in November. I dont have much but I would be willing to trade a few bootlegs (all with bush on vocals) or a copy of a tape I have which features The Deathrider video, Anthrax on HBB 2003, the performace of bring the noise at the 2004 hip hop awards, The Married with Children episode and some other odd shit that I have taped over the years. If anybody can help a brother out pm me info a.s.a.p and we will work something out.

i have safe home downloaded it from soulseek p2p,its in my shared folder if u can dl it,do u have an ok transfer speed?

I have carson dailey on VHS

I was actually in the process of ripping it to MPEG so I could post it on here for all to have. My damn jaun is acting up though, it will probably be another couple days untill I get it all done.

Thrillho said:
I have carson dailey on VHS

I was actually in the process of ripping it to MPEG so I could post it on here for all to have. My damn jaun is acting up though, it will probably be another couple days untill I get it all done.
i'LL SEND YOU A TAPE AND FEW BUCKS FOR SHIPING IF YOU GOT IT.

If you want to dude. I really am gonna post it on here once I get a few minutes. But if you would rather have a hard copy instead of a download it is all the same to me.