I need some new stuff, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2006
Pennsylvania.
Yo, everybody. I need to find some more metal bands to listen to. I've liked metal for a few years now, but I only know a few bands, and in most cases a I only know a handful of their songs.

My metal library (in other words, what's on my iPod...) is so small that it's pretty sad. It consists of:

Nearly everything that Judas Priest has ever recorded.
A couple of Iced Earth albums.
A good bit of stuff from Anthrax and Iron Maiden.
One old Metallica album (MoP) and one Black Sabbath (Heaven and Hell).
A little bit of Epica.
And a very, very little bit of Slayer and Storm Warrior.

I've heard some Opeth and Amon Amarth before and it's pretty good, so maybe I'll try some more of them; and I've been thinking about looking into Dream Theatre, Black Label Society and Armored Saint, as well.

So I came here to find some other metal bands to listen to, and I hope that what I've listed above will help people to suggest bands for me to look into (I'm especially interested in finding other Power Metal bands). So, any suggestions?

Yo, everybody. I need to find some more metal bands to listen to. I've liked metal for a few years now, but I only know a few bands, and in most cases a I only know a handful of their songs.

My metal library (in other words, what's on my iPod...) is so small that it's pretty sad. It consists of:

Nearly everything that Judas Priest has ever recorded.
A couple of Iced Earth albums.
A good bit of stuff from Anthrax and Iron Maiden.
One old Metallica album (MoP) and one Black Sabbath (Heaven and Hell).
A little bit of Epica.
And a very, very little bit of Slayer and Storm Warrior.

I've heard some Opeth and Amon Amarth before and it's pretty good, so maybe I'll try some more of them; and I've been thinking about looking into Dream Theatre, Black Label Society and Armored Saint, as well.

So I came here to find some other metal bands to listen to, and I hope that what I've listed above will help people to suggest bands for me to look into (I'm especially interested in finding other Power Metal bands). So, any suggestions?
Check this out:

Metal-Rules.com 50 Extreme Metal Albums

You know what's good? A baked ziti casserole, where the sause is loaded with peppers. mozzerall melted on top and with lots of grilled chicken in there. Simple and excellent.

You know what's good? A baked ziti casserole, where the sause is loaded with peppers. mozzerall melted on top and with lots of grilled chicken in there. Simple and excellent.

That reminds me of Metal Chef's "pasta-bake feta thing with tomato puree sauce and peppers".

I never get tired of watching this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.