I Need Some Reccomendations

Good metal exists

Right and I listed what is good in my opinion. The dude asked for recs. Let them make the determination if it's good instead of being a fucktard about it?

yeah and so is most of Queensryche's discog.

Early Queensryche is essential listening

If you want to recommend something unexpected, should've went with When Dream and Day Unite.

True. I do like that album a lot but Train of Thought is their best

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
I listen to rapgrind masterpieces like The Cumback by Gut and regularly partake in steamy sessions of blasting Cock and Ball Torture or disco music. I don't even try to hide the shitness of my taste.

I've not really ever listened to much A7X outside of them being played in my vicinity by chicks I know years and years ago. Someone post their absolute best material and let me have a gander.

Wow I wasn't expecting something so bloated and generic. It's like the CEO of [insert modern Rockstar magazine here] came up with a checklist of cliches and made it into a band.

ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Wow I wasn't expecting something so bloated and generic. It's like the CEO of [insert modern Rockstar magazine here] came up with a checklist of cliches and made it into a band.

ZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz...

He can't even post something from what I suggested (first two albums). It's not my fault Marcel can't read.