I Need Some Reccomendations

I remember a few years ago a friend of mine hacked into the Avenged Sevenfold wiki page & edited it for some laughs. Called them Gayvenged Gayvenfold or something. Ended up getting edited again rather quickly after that, so their fans are definitely on the ball!

@jimmy101
tbwU308.png

Dream Theater are wimpy as fuck, and can't write a cohesive and concise track to save their life. If I had a time machine and was told I could either make sure Hitler was never born, or make sure Dream Theater was never formed, you bet your ass I'm picking the latter.

Better yet, go back in time and convince them to play DSBM. That way they could be truly great.

Reactions: The Ozzman
Haha no-one can hide on this forum it would seem. Wonder what the +65 & -607 values mean?

Those refer to the edit sizes; one involved the net addition of 65 characters, the other a subtraction of 607 characters.

Reactions: jimmy101
When you see the inner workings of Wikipedia at play like this it's easy to see why the site gets frowned upon when cited as a source of information.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Nah it's actually fairly reliable overall as long as you avoid 1) unsourced claims, 2) contemporary stories, or 3) controversial stories. Both TechBarb edits were reverted within one minute. But it's a tertiary source of information which means people referencing it should dig a little deeper before automatically assuming that it's valid.

Nah it's actually fairly reliable overall as long as you avoid 1) unsourced claims, 2) contemporary stories, or 3) controversial stories. Both TechBarb edits were reverted within one minute. But it's a tertiary source of information which means people referencing it should dig a little deeper before automatically assuming that it's valid.
i just didn't bother linking them to anything, i never do. I could have crushed them with a link(with sources) from their own site that literally proves how incorrect they were by stating that one of the oldest cities in the world was originally a part of Iran. Its original name is Armenian, and before it was a city it was a fortress that was literally built by one of our first kings (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erebuni_Fortress ). Anyone who even knows the least bit of history from that region knows this. But what would you know? The only information you have on that region is when i schooled you on it. You didn't even know what the Caucasus were and thought Armenia was in the middle east or something :lol:

Funny how all of TechBarb's frustrations seem to have a root in colorful dildos.
do you prefer this one?
x4qS5Dn.jpg