NEED some VERY GOOD DM!

The Greys said:
I have the reissued version of slumber of sullen eyes. You should be able to find it easily if you look well.

Mordicus 'dances from left' is being reissued soon. YES (BONER).

I've been looking for that too, I guess i'm in luck now. Wasn't there like only 1500 copies printed?

Carcassian said:
I've gone right off Arch Enemy - even the older stuff irritates me now. The problem, I feel, is that I made an MP3 disc from my albums for the car stereo of The Crown and Arch Enemy - and the program I use to burn them puts the tracks in alphabetical order.

So now I have a The Crown Discog. disc that needs frequent "track skip" action.

I hate it how AE have pretyt much neglected Black Earth, that is their best release imo

LivingCadaver said:
nah Noctambulant is better than colonizing the sun, well at least to me...
I totally agree with that. My main problem with Colonizing the Sun is the poor drum production.

Carcassian said:
Eh, Karelian Isthmus is ok, but it's a trifle boring, i.m.o.

You are entitled to your opinion. I do think you like more straightfoward death metal. Atmosphere and mood makes something interesting to me where those things might be boring especially to someone into death metal, but to me those things make death metal. A lot of people just like straight foward death metal with blast,etc..

I like to be consumed by music atmosphere and mood when listening to something. I think oldschool swedish/finland death metal albums are the best at creating atmosphere/mood while remaining traditional majority of the times just with guitars, bass, drums, vocals and some occational weird things thrown in. Usually bands start getting fancy to form atmosphere and times also change. I like death metal to be unorthodox and outlandish in an oldschool sense.