Debut Album...

Pakistexican88x

KEYTARist
Oct 15, 2006
NJ
www.myspace.com
Is Into Eternity's debut album non-existent or something? because I can't find it in any store or online store. Not even eBay. Even some sites that list Into Eternity's discography only list Dead or Dreaming, Buried in Oblivion, and The Scattering of Ashes. Has it been discontinued?

I got lucky and I found a new copy of the CD at a metal record shop in Wisconsin.
Not gunna Lie, I really enjoy this CD, I wish they would play peices of it live more often. (i feel like i've heard at least one song live)
I think this cd would definately be worth re-mastering, possibly re-recording.
And it is just my opinion but I like it just as much as Ashes.

Yeah, I think it would be a good candidate for a remastering. The songs are great, and I really like some of the keyboard work intermingling with the guitars (which is not present on SoA). The mix was just not all that great, with the bass kind of muddy and lost in the fray in most cases (or so it seems to me)... probably, in part, due to a small budget, I would guess. Left Behind and Speak of the Dead are 2 of my favorite songs by the band.

Couldn't agree more, except that I'm stuck on Sorrow and The Modern Day

any clue on where some of those movie clips are from in the cd? or is it in the booklet and i just need to go look?