DECAPITATED: New Song Available For Download

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
DECAPITATED: New Song Available For Download - Nov. 8, 2005 A brand new DECAPITATED track, entitled "A Poem about an Old Prison", has been made available for download at this location. The song comes off the band's forthcoming album, "Organic Hallucinosis", due in February/March 2006 via Earache Records. The follow-up to 2004's "The Negation" was recorded at Hertz Studio in Bialystok, Poland with producers Slawek and Wojtek Wieslawski and features artwork and layout by Seth (ROTTING CHRIST, PARADISE LOST).

DECAPITATED recently parted ways with vocalist Sauron and replaced him with Covan, formerly of ATROPHIA RED SUN.

DECAPITATED's performance at B.B. King's in New York City Monday night (Nov. 7) was filmed for a segment of Fuse TV's "Metal Asylum" 100th episode special, airing next Monday (Nov. 14) at 11:00 p.m. EST/8;00 p.m. PST.

The "Metal Asylum" 100th episode special will feature interviews with DECAPITATED, New York death metal legends SUFFOCATION and Canadian metal madmen STRAPPING YOUNG LAD. The show will also feature a rare live performance from DECAPITATED, which will be the band's first live TV performance in the U.S.

Now this is what I am talking about. I dig the new vocalist, kinda reminds me of a Meshuggah/Phil Anselmo type vibe, the drums are just insaine with the double kick patterns. Once again they have put out another good first debut tune. Also I am noticing Vogg's composition on this, reminds me a lil bit of how Dimebag wrote at times, where he didnt write a second guitar part for some of his songs, and left it a bit mono with playing the same thing on both left and right, sounds strong that way.

What the fuck? First off, fuck this vocalist. Second, what happened to the technical death metal riffs.

Not bad. Although I liked the old vocalist better. I think they could have done better though. But who knows, the CD will probably still kickass.

I kinda like but I need to hear more and I would like to see them live to see how is sounds then. I will be picking this one up soon as it is released to check it out a long with the new DragonForce

I love the new song...and I love the vocals too. it actually took me a couple listens to get into it, but decapitated are back to playing more technical stuff it seems...love the drum sequences. the vocalist fits in real good. I hope to see these guys in LA on the 20th with Vader, because I've been dying to see this band for years... one of my fav. dm bands hands down.

and yes I did get a little bit of a pantera feel from this new song. nothing wrong with that

Yeah should be a good show here, I was hoping Sauron was in the band at the time they returned so the AZ scene can see Nathan and him do the Slayer Cover of mandatory suicide, instead of a video download thats on our website. They did that song together every night on tour.

VEHEMENCE said:
Listen to Sleep Terror if you want technical stuff man. Luke has got his shitt down!

I checked out their myspace...

damn that band rules! I wish he would let people download his songs. i saw you commented the same thing.

I remember luke's stuff from a few years ago...he used to have a site with all of these mp3s, which imo, blow away the stuff he's releasing today. Probably because alot of the stuff he recorded then would be tough to pull off live now since he's the only guitarist...definitely the most talented guitarist I've heard from the internet though. I'll buy the full length