Deceased - Reggies Feb 16th saturday

I recently attended Enslaved at Reggies the night of the Super Bowl. I was expecting few people to be there, given that new Enslaved isn't that exciting, it's a Sunday, and it's the fucking Super Bowl and it was fucking packed. I see no reason that a lot of the same people won't be interested in seeing Oz and Omen unless they are fucked in the head.

I recently attended Enslaved at Reggies the night of the Super Bowl. I was expecting few people to be there, given that new Enslaved isn't that exciting, it's a Sunday, and it's the fucking Super Bowl and it was fucking packed. I see no reason that a lot of the same people won't be interested in seeing Oz and Omen unless they are fucked in the head.

you would be surprised....traditional metal just isnt the draw as current metal / death metal / thrash. I hope these people all come out..it would be great.

I forgot to mention that Pallbearer had the largest crowd over Enslaved. However, there were a LOT of hipster fags there probably losing their shit to Pallbearer.

I liked the new Enslaved quite a bit; it's not one of their best though. Having said that, they've been doing well live lately. When I saw them on their previous tour they either sold out or close to sold out the Bottom Lounge, which is why I'm sorta surprised they played at Reggies this time.

I liked the new Enslaved quite a bit; it's not one of their best though. Having said that, they've been doing well live lately. When I saw them on their previous tour they either sold out or close to sold out the Bottom Lounge, which is why I'm sorta surprised they played at Reggies this time.

they do well live but dont forget..last time they have Ghost...I mean Ghost B.C. opening for them but that is when they canceled.