Deceiver of the god versions

Got the Japanese version today. CD has 3 bonus songs: Masters of war, Ride for vengeance & Versus the World from the Bochum shows 2008. The DVD has all their Music videos + Death in fire from Bochum.
I thought first it was gonna be the same as the Media markt version (got that today too, thanks Andy) but that dvd has Forging Mjölnir & songs from Summer Breeze 2012.

And I don´t know if this is true but it seems like it exists a DOTG 2 LP version with bonustracks. I will keep you updated on this when I recieve it, maybe I have been fooled...

Got the Japanese version today. CD has 3 bonus songs: Masters of war, Ride for vengeance & Versus the World from the Bochum shows 2008. The DVD has all their Music videos + Death in fire from Bochum.
I thought first it was gonna be the same as the Media markt version (got that today too, thanks Andy) but that dvd has Forging Mjölnir & songs from Summer Breeze 2012.

And I don´t know if this is true but it seems like it exists a DOTG 2 LP version with bonustracks. I will keep you updated on this when I recieve it, maybe I have been fooled...

I saw on ebay one guy selling a 2LP from DOTG
BUT.... I'm really skeptic about it
I didn't found anything about it on google

still waiting on my pre-order to arrive (2CD + Bust).

it's in the country but hasn't been delivered yet. should be delivered by monday or tuesday at the latest :)