How many versions of Surtur Rising are there

TheCallOfKtulu said:
Thanks Heathen_Pride for the link to the geman site. I also ordered one :D 16 EUR is cheaper than the normal 2 LP versions

@haayema: I've payed via paypal immediately after my purchase, but I have no payment confirmation from the german site yet...just the order confirmation with the payment options.

The Metal Recyler Mailorder / Cyclone Empire lable is located in Donzdorf, it's the same town where Nuclear Blast is located...coincidence?

no problem! I figured there would be some happy merch fiends on here that would buy a couple :) this is one LP release to get signed if possible!

I'm going to do my best not to open it, but if it arrives like Kalmah's 12 Gauge LP (in a non-sealed plastic outer sleeve) then I won't worry about it

rouw316 said:
I'm going to do my best not to open it, but if it arrives like Kalmah's 12 Gauge LP (in a non-sealed plastic outer sleeve) then I won't worry about it

good call... I shall keep one of mine sealed :)

Btw the flag with the cover motive is available at www.victoriousmerch.de

Damn, I want that flag!
I'm going to have to wait until one of the stores I buy from in Canada gets ahold of it though. I had enough of an interesting experience with Fed Ex sending me a customs assessment a month after getting my stuff, and then getting on my case because I hadn't paid it on time (when there was no set payment date in the information they mailed me) that I'm reluctant to order stuff from out of the country for a while.

I wonder why more bands don't bring flags on tour with them as part of their merchandise. I think they'd be a reasonable seller, as someone who doesn't have enough cash to buy a shirt could still at least buy a flag. Plus, I'm sure many people who buy a shirt would still buy the flag anyways.

I didn't receive a notice from Metal-Recycler that my ruby red is shipping :(

But my Splatter Red-Yellow Vinyl arrived today (Number 44 of 500) :)
The sticker with the handwriten number is on the outside foil...so it stays sealed ;)

The CD+DVD in LP Sized cover arrived also today, looks very cool. The sticker only says "strictly limited edition" but no number how limited it is is given :(

TheCallOfKtulu said:
I didn't receive a notice from Metal-Recycler that my ruby red is shipping :(

But my Splatter Red-Yellow Vinyl arrived today (Number 44 of 500) :)
The sticker with the handwriten number is on the outside foil...so it stays sealed ;)

The CD+DVD in LP Sized cover arrived also today, looks very cool. The sticker only says "strictly limited edition" but no number how limited it is is given :(

so many to buy lol... my gf gunna kill me!

On the site it says "iclunding Bonustrack". When anyone got his copy I would like to know if it's one the three covers (Aerials,Balls to the Wall,War Machine) or something else. Thanks :headbang:

My copy of the ruby red arrived today and just like all other 2 LP versions it has Balls To The Wall as bonus track. And just like the yellow / red vinyl edition it has the handnumbered sticker on the outside foil :( I hope there is someone who will take some pictures or a video :D

The special limited cd dvd box with figure is "small" i thought it would be bigger..yeah i know the sizes were given :p

Got my amazon CD DVD version yesterday. Just a small part of the DVD so far ... hahaha hunger... Fevered. Will listen to the CD now .... ten nine eight seven..... neighbours are out ... zero..... power on

Is it just the cover that's LP size, or are the booklet pages LP sized too?

I totally forgot about the picture from Amazon. Can't wait to receive my order!!!

EMP messed up my order, only received 1 of the 2 LP sets ordered...
The red/black spatter vinyl I received looks killing, very awesome :)
Now the wait's on for the yellow/red LP, ruby red LP, LP sized CD/DVD and the picture disc!