December gig -tickets on sale

sabbat35

Ginger Mullets forever
Dec 22, 2006
England
www.deniro.co.uk
Coime on chaps - go get your tickets.
Got x 2 yesterday - cheap as bollocks with a "service" fee of £4.77 - fucking shocking but like £15 to see sabbat headline? get in!

Service fee includes a spare beard.

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user?query=search&region=xxx&category=misc&search=sabbat

Any southern puffs can get the coach www.megabus.com its £3.50 from london.

the cheapest return train fare is £21 from sheffield the next day. Bradford to London is £70 on the sunday and at 6am. National express is £30. Lets all try and make it to this one eh?

Update -for sunday travel theres virgintrains.com who have a single sheffield to brighton - £21. If youve never been to a gig and not roughed it in train stations you havent lived.\m/

Merry fucking yule:lol:

Going to order mine this week sometime. Travel arrangements still up in the air.[/QUOTE.

cant bloody wait.

ok mate - be great to see you there, we simply have to go to this one - first time since they have done a headliner isnt it, for about 18 years i reckon.

train tickets on way,i think you can get cheapish train fares up there as well. check out virgin.

Well, my ticket is ordered and emergency accommodation is sorted in case I can't get back home the same night.
Roll on December.

So you are going then mate?

i'll be there about 5pm i think, look forward to seeing you - i'll be wearing a sabbat shirt [joke] this is me:-
1204313508_d0e450e488.jpg

Anyone else going? Cant remember where the uni is,nearly 20 years since i left that part of the world etc.