December Songs - A tribute to Katatonia

I really liked the Saw You Drown-sample by Fragile Hollow, but as with every cover, I'd have hoped they've only been available on this tribute-release, not in any singles or anything similar, like in this and many other case

Jesse Pohjalainen said:
just wait until you hear Fragile Hollow, i heard a short clip of that song...it was really really good. Ahokas is an amazing singer and a pretty good guitar player, and everybody should check out his other bands Rain Paint and Rapture.

oh and here's some links http://www.mikseri.net/artists/fragilehollow.16862.php
http://www.mikseri.net/artists/?id=33485 scroll down and you can listen to some song's, i recommend Miss Spring it's perfect

Rain Paint is pretty awesome, and I didn't know a guy from that band was in Rapture, interesting, I love Rapture.

Scourge of Malice said:
Rain Paint is pretty awesome, and I didn't know a guy from that band was in Rapture, interesting, I love Rapture.

Yep Rapture is really good and so are FragileHollow and Rain Paint too.:) I just ordered the album ''Effete Mind'' by FragileHollow on friday. Can't wait to get my hands on it :)

Ah, I didn't like that Saw you drown cover much... I think the lad behind FragileHollow, Rapture and Rain Paint ought to concentrate on one of the bands instead of making music that sounds almost the same under 3 different bands... I like Rapture's two latest albums though.

Forest Stream is a russian band. They played Without God in Moscow and Jonas supported them at the end of the song.

shadowNINE said:
Awesome. I bet it is!

Truly looking forward to this.

(Also, did you get my e-mail about trading...?!)
ähem..yeah, probably...need your name to be sure, though. i'm getting quite a lot of mails each day and many of them conerning trades so right now i'm at a loss where to place you :cry:

btw, come to think of my top faves again i forgot to mention the cd bonus track which i got only recently. of course it's not the "swedish nazi-girl-punk band" hel but the "german pagan metal band" hel. most of you should know skaldir (hilf mir mal, hab deinen nick hier aufm board vergessen!) and some of his covers from the board and winterheart (aka bloodyswan), too. imo this one's the best cover so far, however.

norghash said:
ähem..yeah, probably...need your name to be sure, though. i'm getting quite a lot of mails each day and many of them conerning trades so right now i'm at a loss where to place you :cry:

btw, come to think of my top faves again i forgot to mention the cd bonus track which i got only recently. of course it's not the "swedish nazi-girl-punk band" hel but the "german pagan metal band" hel. most of you should know skaldir (hilf mir mal, hab deinen nick hier aufm board vergessen!) and some of his covers from the board and winterheart (aka bloodyswan), too. imo this one's the best cover so far, however.

That must be me then :D
I'm really happy to be part of it, although we were so late.
Never thought I'm on a CD where Necrolord draws the cover :worship:

Unicorn said:
I'm really happy to be part of it, although we were so late.
Never thought I'm on a CD where Necrolord draws the cover :worship:
My words, pal.

I feel honoured by this whole thing anyway ... and thanx for your kind words, norghash :)