Decent free bass midi?

TwoDoorProductions

New Metal Member
Sep 19, 2013
Bristol
Seen so many bass midi files in nearly all of the stems posted for mixing practice, wondering if there's any decent bass midi software rather than using zombass or something like that?

Trilian is pretty good, its very versatile. Texas Grind by Corey Brunnemann is also nice, but its mostly used for hardcore music.

:lol: lolol good one Gujukal.

Yeah it isn't free but I know what he was thinking. :p I haven't come across any good free ones. If you want something that will do, just use a bass MIDI instrument that comes with your DAW or something. Personally I friggin' hate Zombass, it sounds unbelievably fake, and people try to use it like its gold. If you buy one, go with Trilian, it has some sweet bass synths too.

:lol: lolol good one Gujukal.

Yeah it isn't free but I know what he was thinking. :p I haven't come across any good free ones. If you want something that will do, just use a bass MIDI instrument that comes with your DAW or something. Personally I friggin' hate Zombass, it sounds unbelievably fake, and people try to use it like its gold. If you buy one, go with Trilian, it has some sweet bass synths too.

I agree with that dude, i hate zombass , Texas Grind and Chango Twango are my faves