Deconstruction Live @ youtube

craptastic

May 17, 2006
ma
The user took down the video...ugh

Anybody happen to have a copy of this? Deconstruction is my all time fav & I've never heard it live. Hook a CRACKA UP! :lol:

craptastic said:
The user took down the video...ugh

Anybody happen to have a copy of this? Deconstruction is my all time fav & I've never heard it live. Hook a CRACKA UP! :lol:

They had a Dreaming Neon Black bootleg on there, you probably mistook Deconstruction for that.

Calamitas1786 said:
They had a Dreaming Neon Black bootleg on there, you probably mistook Deconstruction for that.
no there was deconstruction, and when you click on it it still says that it was removed by the motherfucker who uploaded it and took it down....

omfg i wrote kill instead of click...damn cannibal corpse

no trust me, it was deconstruction. Id know that solo anywhere. The vid started from the heavy part, there wasnt the acoustic intro. Maybe the vid was only half, but it was deconstruction.

Um...it was deconstruction. It was up for maybe 2 days but I never had time to watch it.

I got about 10 seconds into it, no acoustic intro - but had to close it at work.

So anyways...I guess nobody here has it.

By the time I got home to watch it...the user had removed it and for the life of me I can't remember the guys username.