Aug 28, 2006
www.myspace.com
You want to talk about dedicated fans?
Here is what I paid for my Maiden tickets for the Irvine Show:

$1296.11

But the seats are GREAT!

how many tickets did you buy?
5 or 6??

hope that when they come to Mexico, they touch their hearts and sell tickets not so expensive

Heya Linda!!!
We should all meet somewhere before the show!! HOPEFULLY you guys will be playing the night before!! That would be killer!!!
Any way to counterfeit those armbands? ;)

Daaaaaamn....those had better be PIT tickets!

I know what you mean about dedication. I'm going to the Hartford, Boston, Camden, and Irvine shows...and it's costing a small fortune...but is well worth it. I can't believe I scored pit tickets at all of them except Boston (11th row center floor, there).

Khan71 said:

I know what you mean about dedication. I'm going to the Hartford, Boston, Camden, and Irvine shows...and it's costing a small fortune...but is well worth it. I can't believe I scored pit tickets at all of them except Boston (11th row center floor, there).
Dood, you and me should hook up at Irvine. The beers are on me!

Cheers!

SavaDude said:
You want to talk about dedicated fans?
Here is what I paid for my Maiden tickets for the Irvine Show:

$1296.11

But the seats are GREAT!

Next time go online to Maiden's website as soon as ticket presale begins~you need to be a member but registration is pretty simple and you'll save a lot of money on tickets. There were a lot of us who got pit and orchestra tickets for $55 by doing this.

te_truper said:
how many tickets did you buy?
5 or 6??

hope that when they come to Mexico, they touch their hearts and sell tickets not so expensive

Bands usually have little to do with the price we pay for tickets (at least that's the case here in the US) and Maiden is actually one of the few bands trying to do something about making tickets affordable for their fans. They now offer presale tickets for fans on their website at a decent price. I'm not sure if this service will be offered to Mexican residents but it's worth checking into. They (as far as I know) just started offering it to US residents.

Khan71 said:

Well, at least we know there will be people in the front getting into it.:) There was an earlier thread about someone who bid $1500 for two tickets on e-bay ~ we met that person in No Cal at both our Concord and Sac show and he's a hard-core fan too (we'll see you there Christian!).

Steph Harris said:
Well, at least we know there will be people in the front getting into it.:) There was an earlier thread about someone who bid $1500 for two tickets on e-bay ~ we met that person in No Cal at both our Concord and Sac show and he's a hard-core fan too (we'll see you there Christian!).

Hey Wanda! Thats me!! I paid nearly $1300 for the tickets, not $1500. But that is me of whom you speak! I CANT WAIT FOR THE SHOW!! I guess we will all be in about the same spot. Did you guys get Sara a ticket yet??? Sitting on the lawn would really suck!

Cant wait to see you all again!!

Christian

Steph Harris said:

Looking forward to seeing you in the pit, Wanda! We will definitely represent VERY well! I heard the pit there only holds around 100-150 people....wow....I actually have a very good chance of being on the rail in at least one of the 3 shows I have pit tix for. I've never been ON the rail for Maiden...close...but not on!