Dedication To My Favorite Band

EmeticGore

Remove The Limbs
Jul 4, 2007
Canada B.C
Don't be shy to share your opinion, Blakkheim :p
100_0215.jpg

I went to Edmonton, Alberta and seen Belphegor, Ensiferum, and Amon Amarth and decided it was opportunity time for this baby. Very happy with my choice and it turned out twice as good as I expected.

Bloodbath, #1 greatest Death Metal band :headbang:

So does this make me the first holder of a Bloodbath tattoo? I havent ever seen anyone else with one. But I would imagine you guys may have.

How much did that cost too? If I ever got one though, I'd want the NMF Euro art logo with the moon and shit. Like the big Bloodbath banner from Wacken.

That's actually what I wanted in the first place but I hate color fading so I went with something that couldn't be ruined easily.

It costed me exactly $473.40 Canadian. Nice chunk of my wallet, but easily worth every cent.

Yeah, that's a decent amount, it is cool. Really it is all about the money, if I had a lot, I'd have gotten this shit long ago. Damn things for being expensive!!

So you will make lots of people jealous now!

It looks really nice, but I can't quite tell where on your arm it actually is. I'm thinking about getting a tattoo when I'm 18, not exactly sure what yet- the logo looks really cool though.