Def Leppard Euphoria

Miff

complete nutter
Jul 23, 2001
Perth
Visit site
Ok, Before you lot tell me that I'm a cockrocker or that I'm posting in the wrong section.:p

What is Euphoria like? Is it like their older stuff or a totally new sound

It sounds like an album they would have released between Hysteria and Adrenalise, I quite like it, its not up to the standard of Hysteria as Mutt Lange wasnt involved except for one song, but its rather enjoyable, worth buying anyway!

I found it kind of disappointing - but then it would've been hard to top Hysteria :)

I don't even know if I still own it :eek:

Yeah, I've got Slang but I think it's prettty poor, If Euphoria sounds more like when they were big then I will definately look at getting it.

I love slang!! Its actually my favourite Def Leppard album after Hysteria, it was a BIG change for them, ill admit that.
Get Euphoria Miff, you wont be sorry, I give you Spawnys guarantee of satisfaction!

Ive actually got 2 copies of Euphoria, an import, then the aussie one came out with 4 extra tracks or something so I bought it, but I lost the cd out of that one, I dont know where it went. So get the Aussie version if you do end up buying it Miff.

(Well of course if its lost I dont know where it went, talk about stating the bloody obvious spawny.......)

Well Ok Spawn, I'll take your Guarantee of Satisfaction and buy Euphoria:D

It's probably just the difference of the sound on Slang ,That makes me' not' think that it's a good album.

Yaeh get the Aussie version as its got 15 tracks in total with a damm good version of "Under my Wheels" . Agree its no Hysteria but its better than Adrenlise.

Spawn your taste is impeckable Slangs not a bad release but my favorite is "On through the night " their first.

Thanks Buck, and if you think my taste in music is impeccable, doesnt that mean your taste in music is also?? Hooray for us :)
On through the night is great, but the production sucks, I heard a live bootleg from when it was released and the songs sound SO much better, the guitar has more bite and the drums were way better, i think the production ruined that album! I love high and dry as well, thats another great album.

I wish I still had it, I only had it on MP3 and lost it when my pc crashed otherwise id give you a copy!

It's very amusing that Iron Maiden fans are also Def Leppard fans.

Because I fit into both categories!

Well out of all the NWOBHM Bands, Def Leppard and Iron Maiden are basically the only two left standing.

What do you mean by 'Fitting into both catergories?'

Am I the only person who pronounces "NWOBHM" as "niwobbim"? Just curious :)

Miff, if you're still after a copy of Euphoria I'll sell you mine - it doesn't have any extra tracks on it, though. Providing I can find it, of course :)

Originally posted by Miff
Well out of all the NWOBHM Bands, Def Leppard and Iron Maiden are basically the only two left standing.

What do you mean by 'Fitting into both catergories?'

I think he means he is a def leppard and iron maiden fan too :D

Thats what I thought Requiem ment!, I was just making sure that was what he did mean.:D

'Niwobbim' :lol:

Thats OK Spiff, I'll buy it!:cool: