Def Leppard!!!!

Hysteria is just perfection :) Pyromania and High N Dry are brilliant albums also!

Def Leppard rule :headbang:

Oh, and In The Round - In Your Face is the best live video in the world :D

Hell no :D

I love 'em! Don't like anything after Adrenalize though.... Adrenalize was ok but still a bit disappointing. '80s Leps though = :headbang:

I totally loved Def Leppard back in the late 80's early 90's. But after Adrenalize came out they just, to me, lost their kick. But they will always be one of my fav bands. I even got to meet Rick Allen one time back in my home town. But Hysteria has to be their all time best album!!!

dammit i want that dvd.

i think def leppard are THE most rock and roll band ever, car accidents, deaths, outrageous backstage antics. they've got the whole fucking deal!!

there's a great vh1 rockumentary that gets played every so often. with the release of the new album i'm sure it will reappear soon.

I saw Def Leppard in '83 at Selinas in Sydney and they totally rocked. Unfortunately, everything after Hysteria is a let down for me. Pyromania is one of the best albums of the eighties and I think they should do old fans a service and go back to those days of kick ass rock.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hysteria and Pyromania were their best albums but High n Dry, On Through The Night, Euphoria and Adrenalize were very good too. My favourite song though is still Bringin' On The Heartbreak and I think their new album is worse than Slang.

I became a huge fan after Pyromania came out, loved High 'N Dry and On Through The Night, and while Hysteria brought about a significant change in style, I really liked that one, too.

Unfortunately, the few songs I heard from Adrenalize sucked so bad I've avoided everything Def Lep has put out since.

D

Def Leppard is an awesome band but I refuse to buy any of they're new stuff. The new album "X" is pretty much N Sync with guitars. It is so not metal or not even close to metal.

They have been playing this alot on the radio latley, on one of the Def Leppard DVD's that came out Joe Elliot denies the fact that Def Leppard was ever a heavy metal band. He tryed naming every reason in the book as to why they were never heavy metal. Us true fans know that Def Leppard was metal and it was heavy metal that made Def Leppard who they are. Joe Elliot is a complete moron. He says "Just because we had two guitars that doesn't make us a metal band. Judas Priest has two guitars and they are a metal band. The Rolling Stones have two guitars and they aren't a metal band." "Def Leppard never was metal we just appealed to fans of bands like Metallica or Iron Maiden". What he doesn't realize is whether you have 2 guitars or 80 guitars that doesn't factor what kind of band you are. It is all in the way you play. It is people like Joe Elliot who used heavy metal to get where they are and now they are totally denouncing metal. You listen to a song like "Wasted" and tell me thats not metal.

Anyway old school Lep rules. "On Through The Night", "High N Dry", "Pyromania", "Hysteria"... all good stuff. I refuse to buy into any of the new bullshit.

Pyromania is so damn good :) It's like the perfect middle ground between the flat out rock & roll/NWOBHM on High N Dry and the polished pop-metal of Hysteria.

I love the older Def Leppard albums. The thing I really dislike about them now is that they seem to have publicly turned their backs on Metal which is as wrong as you get, but I always did, still do and always will respect them.

My favorite Def Leppard is most definetly "Hysteria." To me, it does infact surpass "Pyromania" which was also a simply amazing album.