Two awesome new tours coming up.

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
It is set to kick off in late August, KISS and Aerosmith. KISS will be in full make up. It will be about a 40 date tour, they will play arenas and even stadiums in some cases. It should be a memorable tour.

Also in the talks right now is a Def Leppard/Thin Lizzy tour. That should be awesome. Def Leppard on their recent tour right now has been playing the whole first side to High N Dry which is definetly a good sign. They have only been playing one or two songs off the album X which is a good sign. The majority of the tour has been High N Dry, Pyromania and Hysteria songs. I also talked to someone who was at one of their recent shows and they got there way ahead of time and actually heard Def Leppard rehearsing "Wasted" they didnt play it at the actual show but they rehearsed it which is a good sign.

Originally posted by TheGraveDigger
It is set to kick off in late August, KISS and Aerosmith. KISS will be in full make up. It will be about a 40 date tour, they will play arenas and even stadiums in some cases. It should be a memorable tour.

Also in the talks right now is a Def Leppard/Thin Lizzy tour. That should be awesome. Def Leppard on their recent tour right now has been playing the whole first side to High N Dry which is definetly a good sign. They have only been playing one or two songs off the album X which is a good sign. The majority of the tour has been High N Dry, Pyromania and Hysteria songs. I also talked to someone who was at one of their recent shows and they got there way ahead of time and actually heard Def Leppard rehearsing "Wasted" they didnt play it at the actual show but they rehearsed it which is a good sign.

I think the Aerosupply & KI$$ tour is perfect!
I think the fans will hear all the hits. And won't even care that they're getting "done" prison style.
I'm actually more excited about this "blues"
record that Aerosupply is threatening to release...