Def Leppard!!!!

I used to love Def Leppard back in the 80's. I even saw them live for ADRENALIZE tour on 1993 and They totally rocked !!!! One of my fave bands actually, no doubt about it .. But after RETROACTIVE i haven't got any of their new stuff .... Too far from the real DEF LEPPARD sound ..
My fave album is HYSTERIA .. a MASTER PIECE on Hard rock music .. don't you all agree?
Cheers!

1. High N dry
2. Pyromania
3. On through The Night

Those are the albums from them that are rock classics..........
The rest of them, lost they their punch, & direction..................
And way to much time between albums........

Hysteria is not just a classic Def Leppard album, it is a classic album full stop. I've never been a die hard Leps fan but DID like them. But if Joe Elliot is really saying that Def Leppard were never a heavy metal band and is turning his back on the fans that put Def Leppard where they are today, well then he can kiss my arse and f**k off.

Def Leppard rule! I grew up on them thanks to mtv. Don't have any of their albums yet, but the stuff I've heard from Hysteria and Pyromania is awesome! They're coming around my area on Dec. 13 (damn you for playing the same day as BG) but I love what the guy on the radio said:

I don't think taking a band with a one-armed drummer out on tour on Friday the 13th is a good idea

my top three songs atm are (in no particular order) "photograph", "foolin'", and "hysteria"

Very good first three albums, that's it.

I had "Hysteria" for a while, and I sold it because bore me to death, too poppy for me.

Still the best for me is "High'N'Dry"

Ah, Def Leppard brings back memories of my youth. I'll say the Hysteria album is my fave cuz it had a lot of great songs on it, I also went to their Hysteria tour when it rolled threw town, I think I was 13 years old when that happend.