Defenders Of The Faith UK Tour feat Opeth + Arch Enemy

^ Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Thankyou so fecking much for putting this info up for us!! You :headbang:

Thanks OpethMike, I wasn't expecting to see you guys so soon
in 2008. :kickass:

Enjoy your fun mixing the new tunes. :Smokin:

I gotta admit. Arch enemy do put me off this tour. It's gonna be one of those wank packages with at least two other new era of eurocore titanium deth Metal Hammer recommended bands.

Are you guys crazy? Arch Enemy kick ass, Michael Amott is a guitar legend. Just because a solo is fast doesn't mean it's any less musical, imo Amott and Alexi Laiho are 2 of the best shredders not just because they can play so fast but because their solos are actually musically good.

If this is true, than the US tour will start right at the end of April, and therefore I can go because I will be done exams. Bad ass.

Hopefully Opeth will play first so I can fuck off when they their finish their set. I don;t know why they have to name the tour after such a shit album, though.

ah you beat me to it. Can't fucking wait!!!

No way, Arch Enemy are awesome! Akesson and ex-bandmates will play on the same stage on the same night:p

If this is true, than the US tour will start right at the end of April, and therefore I can go because I will be done exams. Bad ass.

why would the US tour start right at the end of April?? because they will go to the US immediately after it? it might be, but why should it be that way? ... perhaps a European tour first :p would be nice.

Holy shit, yes! Opeth back in the UK. And i love the Barrowlands, this'll be incredible.

I look forward to Arch Enemy too, they put on a good show. I'd imagine Opeth will be playing last though.