Define someone else thread

:confused:

Downfall doesn't know what to write, and because of that he ends up defining himself.

*turns down in shame* -I'll pick it up...

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tombombadil
slash loves hitting himself

No, but i hit other people with umbrellas and things like that. you'd be surprised how many people love that, and being handcuffed too. Some people you might think were really straight and didn't like anything of the more kinky nature are really into it. but it's good money, so i can't complain. ;)

Originally posted by tombombadil
Define Someone Else meets unknown languages

enitharmon lacht viel

hmm does that mean "Frankly, I should have been straightforward with you a long time ago, but alas, certain things I probably should never discuss got in the way and I had to remain utterly silent."? :D

Tom Bombadil is defining too much :D

Kittarin has an Aeris avatar. Aeris has an uncharictaristically mischeivous look in her eyes (or is it the smile?) in that avatar.

Drexle doesn't usually post in this forum... obviously.

Drexle is new here, but he will be addicted soon!!

Aeris has a mischeivous look in her eyes - i think 'cause she's about to pounce on cloud (or perhaps Mr. Mojojo) and cover him with kisses.

hehe... am i allowed to define my avatar? eh well...

Kittarin's mind seems to be in the gutter. At least it's keeping good company there. ;)

Kittarin also knows where to get FF7 avatars, and Drexle wonders if there's a pic of Reno somewhere for him.