Deftones - Smile

XxSicRokerxX

Gabriel R.
Nov 25, 2010
Orange County, CA
Deftones recently leaked this out as a tribute to Chi only to be shut down by Warner.

Beautiful song from the unreleased album Eros. Chi's last album to play on before his unfortunate death.

We move together, we cruise till the end
Screwing and shooting our way out
You want to know what it’s like?
Then watch this
You want to feel again?
You wanted this…
Welcome to my world
Now, you want to feel again

Smile, you’re born again
Do you feel wet? Do you feel love?

We’ve sailed through hell knows
They’ve sank but we float on
You want to go for a ride?
It’s over you want to feel again?
You’ve always said that you knew my worth
and now you want to feel it again

Smile, you’re born again

We cruise together… It’s me and you till the end

Smile, you’re born again

also I think i'll leave this right here :) Chino and the babes (semi nsfw)
http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums...cher-1-dustin-rabin-copyright_zpsdf755ee3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
While I can respect the beautiful sound-scapes they create with their newer music, I just cannot get into it like I could their first few albums. Totally different realms, but anything after White Pony just puts me to sleep.

While I can respect the beautiful sound-scapes they create with their newer music, I just cannot get into it like I could their first few albums. Totally different realms, but anything after White Pony just puts me to sleep.

Understandable. But as Chino has said, they are in their early 40s now, they want to write music that they see themselves being able to play live in the upcoming years.

And TBH as I age, I find myself listening to br00ts a lot less so it works in perfect conjunction with me. I love to play and mix metal but when it comes to sitting down and listening to music, metal isn't my first option anymore. I wish it wasn't true but it is.

Amazing.
Thanks for sharing.
Deftones are one of my favourite bands and I hope Eros gets a full release at some point.

Awesome track. I have not followed them since White Pony but I like the sound and mood their music has taken if this is an indicator. Makes me want to check them out again.