Deicide no call no show....

sycronized decapitations said:
I figured it was something like that. But I was wondering if they got arrested again. Oh well, Weihrwolf, and Lust of Decay were there so its ok. And I got to see Morbid Angel on the 19th, so deicide wasnt that big of a deal
HAHA, about that...How fucking stupid can you be...seriously? Anyone who has half a brain and has crossed the Canadian boarder knows not to bring drugs with you.Canadians hate us as it is, let alone metalheads hahahaha. They are fucking genious' aren't they? I mean, come on. I couldn't believe that when I heard that story, and then they had to pay 1000+ to get out of jail! hahah, crazy, yet comical.

Aye, for some reason I always get caught in customs. Not that I have anything to declare though, except I hate it when they wanna search through my snuff box, even. Anyway, fuck authority.

who fucking knows. probably some small town off the highway, in a remote part of AZ. Yeah, I wouldn't expect much a turnout... or maybe?
John remember Lima, OHIO? Seems that the whole town showed up for that one. A touring band is a big event in a small town.