DELAIN ProgPower USA

Well its not exactly major news but we are in the process of manufacturing a limited run of Delain shirts for sale at ProgPower. Its a really nice design and I am hopefully that we won't be shipping any back to NJ after the festival. :)

Make sure you guys check the teaser interview with Charlotte Wessels of DELAIN on the ProgPower USA website, and also get the program at the festival with the full interview. There's some really interesting stuff in it! :)

Well its not exactly major news but we are in the process of manufacturing a limited run of Delain shirts for sale at ProgPower. Its a really nice design and I am hopefully that we won't be shipping any back to NJ after the festival. :)
Any girlies? (ever-so-hopeful)

Delain was actually my #1 reason for wanting to come to ProgPower initially (as in, I learned about Progpower for the first time through their tour website). I'm kind of a metal n00b, so I had no idea we had such a wonderful Euro prog/symphonic metal festival here in the States! :D I don't really have money to burn, but I am coming across the country to PPXI anyway b/c who knows when Delain will ever come back to the States, right? Plus, KAMELOT as a headliner?! *__* Even though they do come regularly to California on tours, getting to see them, Delain, Tarot (OMG! Marco's many duets with Delain can be performed live!! *___* How rare is this chance??) and Leaves' Eyes all at once is just too much to pass up.

Randomly, I heard about Delain through Amazon's "you may also like" function (because I was buying a lot of Nightwish CDs). It was the first time that thing actually yielded a truly good recommendation for me! (Amazon, I am eternally grateful.) I own and love "April Rain" (especially love "Invidia" & "Start Swimming" on there--utter genius! *__*) and can't wait to see Delain live! I hope we can have a chance to ask them questions/get autographs~

Actually we are making mens and womens shirts in a good variety of sizes. The womens shirts are more fitted. They should be pretty nice.

Delain was actually my #1 reason for wanting to come to ProgPower initially (as in, I learned about Progpower for the first time through their tour website). I'm kind of a metal n00b, so I had no idea we had such a wonderful Euro prog/symphonic metal festival here in the States! :D I don't really have money to burn, but I am coming across the country to PPXI anyway..

Glad to hear that you're coming to ProgPower!

~Jen

Glad to hear that you're coming to ProgPower!

~Jen

Thank you, Jen. ^^ I'm really excited after reading through all the newbie suggestion threads. I'm gonna be coming alone too, so I'm glad to hear everyone is welcoming and it's easy to make friends. Really looking forward to my first metal festival ever...! *__*

-Su :)

Actually we are making mens and womens shirts in a good variety of sizes. The womens shirts are more fitted. They should be pretty nice.

:headbang: My wife will be buying one for sure....her Delain love is what prompted us to buy tickets this year....she's since found that she's a TYR and Kamelot fan ;-)

Inquiring Twitter minds would like to know what the Delain shirts will look like. Glenn and I have been asked if the design is exclusive to the festival and if it's a new design?

~Jen

I expect I'll want one of those shirts, I need a Delain shirt but I don't really like the designs they have on their webstore. :)

Heh, kureno, everything you said pretty much sums it up for me too, although I'm only coming from Kentucky and Leaves' Eyes became my #1 reason when they joined :) Can't say I'd be displeased if Delain do actually tour the US sometime soon though, although I'm sure they'd never come anywhere near me. I couldn't believe it when Epica announced a Kentucky show, that's just plain bizarre o_O

I expect I'll want one of those shirts, I need a Delain shirt but I don't really like the designs they have on their webstore. :)

Heh, kureno, everything you said pretty much sums it up for me too, although I'm only coming from Kentucky and Leaves' Eyes became my #1 reason when they joined :) Can't say I'd be displeased if Delain do actually tour the US sometime soon though, although I'm sure they'd never come anywhere near me. I couldn't believe it when Epica announced a Kentucky show, that's just plain bizarre o_O

Kentucky, huh? Yeah, I guess that is kind of a tough location for smaller tours to get to. =\ But I think most concerts hit Nashville, don't they? I guess depending on what part of KY you're in, that wouldn't be too bad a drive, right? I am definitely hoping for a mini Delain tour too--on their way back from South America. But so far, they haven't announced anything. Here's hoping the reception we give them at PP will change their minds about having a US tour. ^^

P.S. @ LaserCD -- I like the back of the shirt. Nothing like Charlotte's impressive ab muscles staring you in the face to remind you why she can belt it with the big girls~ ^^ Can't wait to see her live!

Wow! There will be many Delain fans.....great to know this.

BTW...did anyone see the Crimson Glory performance last year?
Highlights??

BTW...did anyone see the Crimson Glory performance last year? Highlights??

Highlights: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/progpower-usa/526452-crimson-glory-guests.html

Guest vocalists were as follows:

Songs 1 thru 5 were obviously Wade Black...

6. Mayday: Kelly Sundown and Todd La Torre
7. Queen of the Masquerade: Kelly Sundown and Todd La Torre
8. Valhalla: Chris Salinas and Clay Barton
9. Azrael: Clay Barton and Andy B. Franck
10. Dragon Lady: Andy B. Franck and Todd La Torre
11. Where Dragons Rule: Chris Salinas and Joakim Brodén
12. Lady of Winter: Rob Rock and Lance King
13. Painted Skies: Danaë Saree and Danilo Herbert
14. Masque of the Red Death: Urban Breed and Nils K. Rue
15. Red Sharks: Nils K. Rue and Sean Peck
16. In Dark Places: Lance King and Mark Boals
17. Lonely: Michael Eriksen and Mark Boals w/Lance King, Nils K. Rue, Rob Rock, and David VanLanding
18. Lost Reflection: Midnight
19. Eternal World: Wade Black and Todd LaTorre

~Jen