Delay and Reverb for live guitar rig

Jan 11, 2007
Hi
I am looking for something to use for reverb and delay in the effects loop on the 5150 I just got. Due to budget I have been looking at the TC Electronic G sharp and Lexicon's MX200 or MX300.

Do any of you have experince with either of these units? Or something else that is in the same price range.

Thanks

Rocktron XPression, cuz it's more reliable than the TC units and more geared towards guitars than the Lexicons (and it can phantom-power a MIDI board) - I'm selling mine for $175 shipped with the manual (I'm going to a Pod-only live rig) if your interested and in the US!

Hi
I am looking for something to use for reverb and delay in the effects loop on the 5150 I just got. Due to budget I have been looking at the TC Electronic G sharp and Lexicon's MX200 or MX300.

Do any of you have experince with either of these units? Or something else that is in the same price range.

Thanks

I used the MX200 live with my JSX and I thought it worked great, sounds really nice too. The other guitarist had a G-Major which sounded crap, however you didn't have to do alot of "tap dancing" with it because it has a built in switcher.