deleted threads pt.2

metal_wrath

I dip my forefinger...
Mar 20, 2006
...in the watery blood
For fucks sake, I seem to recall a few threads missing, totally Opeth-related, whilst this forum is cluttered with spam and nonsense. I also have posted on a few threads that have been deleted, for no apparent reason. cheers

Can someone hack this guy and put something huge and annoying on his desktop please? :lol:

Ssh. Leave Opeth forum please , have you heard any swear from me like ''cock''.?

I let the people like you imagine the swears you have been told. You are a fool , tainted LOL

Ssh. Leave Opeth forum please , have you heard any swear from me like ''cock''.?

I let the people like you imagine the swears you have been told. You are a fool , tainted LOL

Lol! I was talking about this huge cock I have, you know, a chicken. I've been giving it lots of food so that it will have an awesome amount of meat when I slaughter it. Why do people always interpret cock wrongly :erk:.

Let's see metal_wrath. Which threads are you reffering to?

The ones where some idiot kept spamming? 'Mike, can you ask Peter something?'

The one with a huge picture of a guy holding his dick?

The ones where all conversation was snuffed out and extinguished by morons who seem to have more fun flying feces at each other than using a forum for what it's there for?

I love you, you love me, we're a happy family
Let's all get barney on each other totally