deleting posts

picapj71

New Metal Member
Jun 11, 2003
Binghamton, NY
www.oneonta.edu
Why is it that all the best posts end up being deleted? The "man groupie" was an exceptional example of bathroom humor. I know I didn't take myself to seriously when I posted it, and I'm surprized that someone took the post so seriously as to delete it. Come on people, vigin eyes and ears are sooooooooooooooo not metal. Haven't you ever seen a pig eat at a trough.....?

picapj71 said:
Why is it that all the best posts end up being deleted? The "man groupie" was an exceptional example of bathroom humor. I know I didn't take myself to seriously when I posted it, and I'm surprized that someone took the post so seriously as to delete it. Come on people, vigin eyes and ears are sooooooooooooooo not metal. Haven't you ever seen a pig eat at a trough.....?

Best posts? That's purely opinion. The moderators found enough of your statements to be offensive. I've had posts deleted and I lived with it. Do the same eh?

Really man. Do remember that two of the moderators are members of the band, one is a former member of the band and another is a trusted friend/fan of the band.

Did I mention that all of the moderators are women?

I know that I can't speak for the Maidens unhesitatingly, but I know enough about them to know that your posts would offend their sensibilities and they would delete them or edit them heavily.

SURPRISE! :D