So many posts, so little time...

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Damn, there alot of posts I'd like to reply to but I'll just do it here in random order. (along with Random Shit).

*greatest moments in music-too many to mention. I was going to post a thread of "albums I have lived" or ones I feel a special connection to. I may still do this but I'll have to compile a list that might be quite lengthy.
*HELL YES SEX IS BENEFICIAL. Has anyone ever seen someone angry or mad after just having sex (well, maybe if they didn't have an orgasm). I'll take sex over drugs and music any day(and I love music). Random Thought: I've noticed when women are having their period, they tend to become intoxicated more easily (example 4-5 drinks rather than 7-8) and become "Hornier". Anyone else notice this? Also, I don't think its "nasty or dirty" to have sex with a women during that "time of the month".

*Looking forward to new: NEVERMORE, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, AND ANTHRAX.

*Did anyone watch the HBO special on "CRANK"? I've done it and to hell with needles and smoking it, just snort it. One guy said something to the effect of, "I hate people. I'd rather spend time by myself because the majority of people are fake, plastic, and full of shit. I ge lonely sometimes but Oh Well". I can relate to this, the majority of people are ASSHOLES.
*Random Quotes: "PORK CHOP, PORK CHOP. GREASY! GREASY! WE'LL BEAT YOUR FUCKING TEAM. EASY! EASY"-Kevin Costner in the movie "3,000 Miles to Graceland.
Also, "RATSHIT, BATSHIT, DIRTY OLD TWAT. 69 ASSHOLES TIED IN A KNOT. HURRAY! HURRAY! LIZARDSHIT FUCK!"-George Carlin

Random Thought: I've noticed when women are having their period, they tend to become intoxicated more easily (example 4-5 drinks rather than 7-8) and become "Hornier". Anyone else notice this?

very TRUE, or atleast the last part is.

Pay Attention In Biology Class !!!!
Women Become Hornier On The Days That They Are More Likely To Become Pregnant Because From A Biological Pov , If A Guy Reaches Orgasm With Out Inpregnating A Girl Then He Is Just Wasting Sperm

Forbidden Angel-Thanks for the confirmation.
Lord Red Dragon-There is a lot of wasted sperm in "condoms/rubbers,etc.." and on women's body parts (stomach, back, face, hair, etc...) And what about masturbation? Quite a bit of "wasted sperm". Hey that could be a band name "WASTED SPERM". Then again, maybe not.

495 said:
hmmm hornier on period eh?? whod wanna fuck a bleeding animal... Guerilla, put y our hand down

Heh, technically not correct. horiner when ovulating. that is around 1-2 weeks after the period depending on your cycle.