Sex Outdoors

powermetalchick said:
I just came back from hot lunchtime sex with my girl in Richmond park.
It was fucking great with the deer walking around us and the wind in our hair :Smug:
Did you know that some deer are actually CIA informants? :loco:

no kidding, keep it rockin' in nature! :headbang:

I'm happy for both of you :D

hmm i won't say or when i get there it'll probably be taken already :p
its a nice beach, though perhaps it only seemed like such a good place because i was half-drunk :p

Spike said:
But she is the very epitome of innocence. :saint:
ouagadougou said:
nope, that's me.
manuelgv said:
If there's a paragon of innocence that's me.
OK you two, the epitome (or paragon if you will) of innocence is in fact so innocent they don't even REALISE that they are the epitome (or paragon) of innocence, let alone would they chose to rub that fact in publicly when given the opportunity. It's like saying "LOOK AT ME! I'M SELF-EFFACING!! :yell: "

You both come pretty close though. ;)

Of course, if we were to be taking the original comment I made about Lollies seriously (pfft, like THAT would ever happen :rolleyes: ) then relative the that comment (and Loli), that would make you both the epitome/paragon++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ of innocence.

Better? ;)

henrikmain said:
Nah, more like mine. We all know that SHE isn't a virgin :p
Hmm how do you actually know? :Smug: Have I talked about my sex life in here..? :ill: I suppose I have mentioned something somewhere. *regrets*

@Spike and all: you can shove the innocence up.. ermh. :Smug:

^ Lolita's Sig...... Is that the guy from that TV show "Full House" (I think it was called that) with Bob Saget and the Olsen twins who was a weirdo Elvis freak?

It looks like him...

@nicodemix
thanks for your generous offer gentleman, but im afraid someone beat you to it :p

btw im the most innocent of all you lustful sinners