Sex Outdoors

Spike said:
Yes, and error on Logic. :Smug: *waits for Rusty to run us up some lubly C++ code showing that cases 'women' and 'intelligent' do not compute.
My C++ days are long gone.

idari said:
:lol: I once accidentally noticed myself in the mirror and it was scary and ugly :'D
I catch myself pausing whenever I walk past a mirror to admire myself. :Smug:

Rusty said:
My C++ days are long gone.
Awwwww ({) How about some VB?

Spike said:
Yes, and error on Logic. :Smug: *waits for Rusty to run us up some lubly C++ code showing that cases 'women' and 'intelligent' do not compute.
i can show that, but i can show you how women are the root of all evil.

First we state that women require time and money:

Women = Time x Money

and Time IS money

so

Time = Money

so we can therefore conclude that:

women = Money^2 (squared)

and if "money is the root of all evil"

Money = Evil ^1/2 (square root)

and if Money^2 = women

and Money^2 = evil

Women = evil

*dons flame suit*

Sex outdoors is fun. I love the thrill of being watched. I've screwed on the beach, at a damn, on a slide in a park, on the roof of a parking garage, in my favorite club (3 differ. spots), and on a balcony of a hotel. :oops:

Aradia said:
Sex outdoors is fun. I love the thrill of being watched. I've screwed on the beach, at a damn, on a slide in a park, on the roof of a parking garage, in my favorite club (3 differ. spots), and on a balcony of a hotel. :oops:
ace tell us more :D

re: Grrls = evil^1/2

@Bob: Welcome to last... no wait, TWO years ago. :Smug: I did that one to death not long after I started here. Anyway, moving on.

Northern Viking said:
That's healthy selfesteem man :D
You gotta do what you gotta do :loco:
No my friend. This is called narcissism. And on closer inspection it would be seen to be extreme sarcasm.

Another funny thing is that Japan is marketing beds that have a swing and other devices designed for lovemaking. I think I seen a photo of it in yahoo 'pics of the day'