Sex Outdoors

BasilisK 3 7 77 said:
^ Lolita's Sig...... Is that the guy from that TV show "Full House" (I think it was called that) with Bob Saget and the Olsen twins who was a weirdo Elvis freak?

It looks like him...
I don't know about that tv show, haven't seen it.
Nick Cave is a famous Australian singer-songwriter with his band The Bad Seeds. His previous band was called the Birthday Party in the early '80's.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
I don't know about that tv show, haven't seen it.
Nick Cave is a famous Australian singer-songwriter with his band The Bad Seeds. His previous band was called the Birthday Party in the early '80's.
Hmmm... can't say I've heard of those bands. That guy I mentioned was just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the picture.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
@Spike and all: you can shove the innocence up.. ermh. :Smug:
In case there are any missconceptions here, I wasn't calliing you a dirty ho', I was just poking a lil fun at the fact that you AREN'T perfectly naive an innocent in many repects. I can get away with it though (poking said fun) cos I AM naive and innocent, relatively speaking.

That said, the next person to say anything about being innocent, or worse yet, MORE innocent than other people on these boards, is obviously talking out their arse (I'm looking at you manny.. but you already knew that ;) ). It's the kinda thing that dosen't need saying. It just is.

Violet Baudelaire said:
btw im the most innocent of all you lustful sinners
*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*

*ahem*

Sorry, something in my throat. :oops:

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Maybe I wasn't being anything else but a wiseass there. :loco: I know you better than that Spikey. You, sir, aren't so innocent yourself. ;)
Oh sure. :rolleyes:

I thought that might be the case (you knowing I was having a lil harmless fun, just wanted to make sure there were no missunderstandings, cos those things suck)