So I bought the 6505+

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
...mainly because it seemed a bit more flexible than the 6505. And they were out of the 6505.

However, many people told me that the + lacked some gain compared to the regular one. Jesus Christ on a crutch, how much gain do you want? I turned it up to five in the soundproofed room and the windows started shaking and everyone in the entire store gave me dirty looks...but I gave them a, "Fuck you, I'm buying this thing so I'll turn it up however goddamn loud I want" look. They left me alone.

I think I'll boost it a little with my Boss GT-8 and throw some EQ in there for good measure and I'll be in like Flynn.

I wanted the Engl Powerball they had in there, but it was a good 500 more euros. I'll just save my money and in the coming years just throw down on a fucking Engl Invader 150 and completely rule the world...FOREVAAAAARRR!!! :headbang:

Cool, good purchase. But what the hell does ''in like Flynn'' mean??

Errol Flynn. He was an actor. He managed to get away with the rape of a young girl (alleged rape, sorry) and due to his crazy partying etc, the phrase in like Flynn (as in: I'M GOLDEN!) has been thrown about.

Probably means that.

I've heard it can be associated with other Flynn's, a Democrat or something. I can't remember. I do recall looking this up years ago though, when I first encountered it.

Errol Flynn. He was an actor. He managed to get away with the rape of a young girl (alleged rape, sorry) and due to his crazy partying etc, the phrase in like Flynn (as in: I'M GOLDEN!) has been thrown about.

Probably means that.

I've heard it can be associated with other Flynn's, a Democrat or something. I can't remember. I do recall looking this up years ago though, when I first encountered it.

I love it when you post.