LOL - This is so wrong on so many levels...

Biowaste

\m/
May 7, 2001
Auckland, New Zealand
Saw this on another message board. I laughed so hard I was crying. Makes me wonder if this isn't some joke article, funny as hell none the less...LOL
-------------------------

MAN WHO HAD SEX WITH UNDERWEAR-CLAD DOGS FORCED TO FLEE

A man has been forced to flee his Canadian home after having sex with two dogs he dressed in women's underwear.

The man, who cannot be identified, has moved from British Columbia to Winnipeg where he's being watched by a police sex-crime unit.

Both dogs were found dead and wearing bra and panties. One was found in a garage, hanging from the rafters, the other in a ditch near the man's home.

DNA was used to convict the man, who is half-way through a three-year probation order for bestiality. He moved over fears for his safety from the public.

The Winnipeg Sun reports authorities in Winnipeg were alerted to the man's presence by a parole board.

An unnamed officer said: "He feared for his safety and got permission to move here and we're stuck with the sick bastard."

Staff Sgt Boyd Campbell, of the sex-crimes unit, said his greatest concern is the possibility "this is an escalating offence. Hopefully we are wrong but there is enough concern."
-------------

LOL - fucking hell... are there really people out there like this?? Sheesh!

Originally Posted by Random Phil

Things like that fail to disgust me any more. I think I'm suffering from over-exposure to sick things.

I know man. Its really scary that i dont find things that sick anymore. well what can you expect when you have pretty much seen it all.