Deliverance album cover question

ensign

Jul 18, 2003
Check out this pic...did anyone ever take note of the person in the mirror? Or am I just going insane from the tylenol PM i just took? Who could it be? It looks like a woman; perhaps Melinda?

41_1.JPG

A type of frosty chocolate milkshake.

...she's the main person in the Still Life concept and a name that occasionally comes up in Mikael's lyrics (at least I'm pretty sure she does but I can't really remember right now).

What's Melinda doing on the Deliverance cover??/ :err: the bitch should stay in her own album!!!!

no, truth be told, its awfully hard to miss........ the entire cover is built to focus on that little face.

Wanna know who she is?

I heared that in the town where the picture is taken, a girl was missing. She was later found dead. They had shot the picture in a house (not her's) but when they developped the photo...someone's silhouette appeared in the mirror. They think it's her....

......just kidding, but it freaks me out man.

Kevin.
http://opeth.fqelite.com

I don't think it looks like Mikael, it doesn't even look like a photograph. Cummon, look at the rest of the cover and its clarity, look at the face....its obviously drawn.

it represents a mind trapped in the oppressive nature of modern day life.

The face is blurred for the reason that you can impress yourself onto it if you want, or anyone else for that matter.

Yes, you can't pictorally represent divinity like Mikael, just as people cannot legitimately draw God. Therefore, all the people claiming its Mikael or that its a photograph must be wrong. =)

Black_paragon said:
it represents a mind trapped in the oppressive nature of modern day life.

The face is blurred for the reason that you can impress yourself onto it if you want, or anyone else for that matter.
the rest of the cover is hardly representative of 'modern life'. =) A very interesting idea though.

IcemanJ256 said:
that is incorrect semicolon use.

Now if we are to nit-pick every little thing wrong with my post, I could ask you why you can't atleast capatalize your first word?