Deliverance booklet

Nov 27, 2005
I don't know if it's been discussed before, butanyawy...

It's full of creepy stuff... things that reflect in the mirrors, like legs and faces and hands and stuff... has anybody else noticed this?

Yeah, it's creepy!

I like the old lady in the chair. It's like right there pretty much poking you in the eye but I didn't see her for ages.

Have you seen the words "for absent friends" written in faint grey in a very odd place? I won't give it away yet if you're keen on searching. I will only say that it is toward the end of the booklet. Happy hunting! I'll give away the location in a few days, unless someone else spoils the party.

By the way - I never notived the woman in the chair. Very nice.

wwallinga said:
Have you seen the words "for absent friends" written in faint grey in a very odd place? I won't give it away yet if you're keen on searching. I will only say that it is toward the end of the booklet. Happy hunting! I'll give away the location in a few days, unless someone else spoils the party.

i can't find it..... :cry:

Is it just me or there is a hand reflected in the mirror like grabbing something from the table on the By the Pain I See in Others lyrics?

And also I can't find the fucking "For Absent Friends" thing.!

I don't own Deliverance so I can't see :(
But I do own Still Life, and has anyone seen the woman (Melinda?) in the front cover reflected in the cross in the water.
If you turn the book upside down it's the shape of the woman.
Can anyone tell me the concept of Still Life?

wwallinga said:

Haha, good, I wasn't alone. I was just staring at the booklet one day and I noticed it, and I was just like "Fuck!".

worldwide_suicide said:
Is it just me or there is a hand reflected in the mirror like grabbing something from the table on the By the Pain I See in Others lyrics?

And also I can't find the fucking "For Absent Friends" thing.!

Yeah, I've always noticed that. I think because I just automatically looked in the mirror because of the other pages.

Pain While Urinating said:
I don't own Deliverance so I can't see :(
But I do own Still Life, and has anyone seen the woman (Melinda?) in the front cover reflected in the cross in the water.
If you turn the book upside down it's the shape of the woman.
Can anyone tell me the concept of Still Life?
Still Life has the coolest album art ever. That church on the back creeps the hell out of me...I think it's just a regular church, but the red color makes it look super demonic. The other pictures are really cool too.

The concept is complicated...but in a nutshell...it's a medieval European village, very Christian and such...this guy is cast out for not believing and being a blasphemer or whatever...15 years later he comes back to find his old lover, Melinda...nobody in the town recognizes him but he can tell by "a gleam in her eye" that she does...he finds out she's married...he goes to her house anyway and they go off together, and she tells him she still loves him...they spend some undefined amount of time together...then the village people find out about her adultery and kill her...so the main character goes into a rage and kills a bunch of them...but of course they overpower him and they hang him.

Okay - you've suffered long enough.

Turn to the Master's Apprentices page and look carefully between the lines that say:

There is a freedom I'm depending on

and

There is a pain that's never ending

It's right there.
:devil:

The thing I always noticed was on the front cover, it looks like Ozzy Osbourne's face in the mirror! Thats what I always think of when I see that cover.

B00006SFBD.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg