Deliverance (Opeth) Intro (Blackmachine, Powerball, Ceramic Warpigs)

lepersmeesa

Badman rudeboy
Apr 10, 2005
London
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,

I did this quick clip the other day when I was back at home. Got to crank the Engl up pretty loud, around 12 o'clock on the master. Only problem is I didn't have any isolation headphones, so recording was a bit of a joke, and I couldn't play for too long as i live in terraced houses. So its a bit sloppy but Im still digging the tone.

Like to know what you guys think of it!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=619459

Cool clip!

I would say that the kick is a bit too overpowering, not per se in volume, but when it goes nuts like that, it's just a bit too much you know?

Well played... no bass yet?

The ENGL does sound really tight... i think you could turn up the guitars a bit as well...

Blackmachine!!!

Those are probably the only guitars I'd ever buy without playing them first just because they're so goddamned cool and have a mystique about them.

How's yours?

Good to hear an Opeth clip too, one of my absolute favorite bands.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Black Neon Bob: Im going to be buying a bass on Tuesday, so hopefully I'll be able to record it and reupload it. Ill try taming the kick drum a bit, I know what you mean though. Im just finding it a hard job of getting it to sit in the right place.

Stringy: Its great! Just had it for about 3-4 weeks now. Still getting to know the guitar, but I find it extremely comortable and flows really well when Im playing. Im going to be doing alot more clips with it in the weeks to come.