DELTA Recording sessions HD VIDEO

Hablé con Javier y me dijo que usó los API en las guitarras y el dolby solo para las backing vocals.
Para la batería usó tanto los Api, RME y focusrite.

Saludos!!

Gracias por la info Benja :D

Saludos!

Many thanks!!

Gracias!!! Que bueno que les guste ese sonido 100% made in Chile!!!

Yeah, BTBAM do mostly gutural stuff. He sings clean in the slower and calmer parts mostly, but from time to time also during the chorus.

Just heard them! Very cool stuff, but I'm not a huge fan of gutural stuff.... Only some Opeth or similars.

Missed this the first time round, but wow. This is a fucking awesome song with a fucking awesome mix. Absolutely perfect for the style.

It's like I'm watching a latin Dream Theater that is way heavier. :headbang:

I thought this too XD

Great to hear you liked the production! I mixed the record.

Cheers guys

Any details? I love the drums (how real are they?), and the way the synth blends in with the guitars (which are also incredible). Hell, just tell us everything!

Any details? I love the drums (how real are they?), and the way the synth blends in with the guitars (which are also incredible).

Well the drums are 100% natural except for the kick and snare. I used my own kick sample I've made from other samples, and the snare drum was blended btw custom samples too and the natural track. Most the "snare room splash" sound you hear comes from my drum room which has a very long and nasty decay.

Hell, just tell us everything!

Well just ask !:D

could you please share synth stem? i really like how it can support the other instrument without overpowering the mix

thank you

What do you mean by snth stem?
I just EQ'ed and blended the synths and guitars to taste. Nothing special really

Can you tell me anything about the guitars and bass. Which amps/guitars were used?

I had forgotten how awesome this sounds since last time I commented on the thread.

Well the drums are 100% natural except for the kick and snare. I used my own kick sample I've made from other samples, and the snare drum was blended btw custom samples too and the natural track. Most the "snare room splash" sound you hear comes from my drum room which has a very long and nasty decay.

Well just ask !:D

What do you mean by snth stem?
I just EQ'ed and blended the synths and guitars to taste. Nothing special really

I mean synth tracks, because i'm still struggle to get good synth sound

thank you

Can you tell me anything about the guitars and bass. Which amps/guitars were used?

I had forgotten how awesome this sounds since last time I commented on the thread.

I dont know what guitars were used to these specific songs, you may ask Blechuga, but I reamped with his E530 preamp, a 4x12 IBANEZ thermion cabinet (with v30s) and a tube head poweramp made by a Chilean guitar player who also makes great amps.
Same about the bass, but I used the Ampeg vst. all in the box

The synth sounds came to me all in audio! So you gotta ask the band

I dont know what guitars were used to these specific songs, you may ask Blechuga, but I reamped with his E530 preamp, a 4x12 IBANEZ thermion cabinet (with v30s) and a tube head poweramp made by a Chilean guitar player who also makes great amps.
Same about the bass, but I used the Ampeg vst. all in the box

The synth sounds came to me all in audio! So you gotta ask the band

I used all Ibanez guitars in the record.

For both songs in the video I used a RG1527 for 7 strings in standard tunning. This guitar sounds a little different, since I took the paint away. It used to be blue. I also changed the bridge pickup for a Duncan JB 7.

RGT3170 for the 6 string in standard E tunning.

JPM100P4 for 6 strings in D tunning.

The synths are all sounds from either the Korg Trinity, Korg O1, Kurzweill SP88 or a Yamaha synth which I don't now the model.
I also used the "mini monsta" Moog VST for the intro and leads in Desire Within.

Hey Lechugaz what amp did u use ?? Engl e530 only ?? Or did you used other amps ??

Mi pana saludos de Venezuela, tremenda banda full apoyo desde aca..

I used the ENGL E530 for all of the riffs.
I used my custom tube head made in Chile for the solos. I also used that amp as a power amp for the engl pre. (through the loop FX)

Saludos hermano Venezolano! Muchas gracias por el apoyo!