Demo and bootleg trading (MCs and CDRs)

Site updated!

Demo CDs:
Intense-Promo 2002 (4 tracks)
Intense-Dark Season (6 tracks)
Soliloquy-The Creative Principle (Demo 2002) (2 tracks)
Spellgate-Legends Of Ardigm (Demo 2002) (3 tracks)

Demo MCs:
9th Circle-Vae Victis (Black Metal, demo 2003) [Sweden] (4 tracks)
Funeral Rites-Heaven Falls Bleeding (8 tracks)
Nasheim-Evighet (1 track)

Mp3 Demos:
Burzum-Oud Spul (Unreleased demo) [Norway] (3 tracks)
Cannibal Corpse-Created To Kill (Demo recordings of the "Ville" album without guitar solos and with Burns on vocals) [U.S.A.] (5 tracks)
Furbowl-The Nightfall Of Your Heart... (Death metal, Demo '91) (3 tracks)
Gammacide-Demo 8/1987 [U.S.A./Texas] (5 tracks)
Infected Virulence-Demo 5/1992 (Death Metal) [Germany] (8 tracks)
Napalm Death-Stalement [England] (4 tracks)
Paradise Lost-Frozen Illusion (Demo 1989) [England] (3 tracks)
Sgt. Sunshine-Demo 1, 1997 (Stoner rock) [Sweden] (4 tracks)
Sgt. Sunshine-Demo 2 (Stoner rock) [Sweden] (3 tracks)
Sgt. Sunshine-Demo 3, 2001 (Stoner rock) [Sweden] (3 tracks)

Live Booltegs CDs:
Anathema-Live In Thessaloniki, Greece on 1999 (mp3)
Behemoth-Wacken To The Lions (mp3)
Celtic Frost-Live In Weinheim on 1985 (mp3)
Children Of Bodom-Live In Belgium at 10/2/2001 (mp3)
Nasum-Live Sundsval on 2001(mp3)

Rare CDs:
Cradle Of Filth-Sodomizing The Virgin Vamps (Live In London 29/12/94 + "Total Fucking Darkness" demo '92)
Dark Tranquillity-s/t ("Trail Of Life Decayed" demo '91 + "A Moonclad Reflection" 7" EP)
Death/Mantas-s/t (Death: "Death By Metal" demo + "Reign Of Terror" demo + Mantas: " Rehearsal 1984" + "Rehearsal July 1984")

And there are many more to come! From now on the site will be updated in weekly basis. Stay tuned!

TRADES PAUSED

After the courent trades are completed I'll stop trading for a month of so. Be sure that I'll be back with lots of new stuf and maybe a completely redisigned site. Take care traderzZz ;)

NEW update mainly with very old and rare Anathema shows. More doom/death of the early '90s are about to arive from time to time (My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost etc.) There's also a new section added: The 'full list'. It's about a txt file that contains every rock/metal/darkwave/etc.. I have, including bootlegs and demos. I can dub and trade these as I do with the bootlegs and demos. But I'm NOT interested in having full releases dubed. If you have any official ORIGINAL relase to offer is more that welcome :)

PS: The brake is still on. Sorry

Hey Kontan! I found a small error on your list. It´s "The Gathering - Bizarre Festival, Weeze, Germany" not "Weere".

Anyway, I consider Kontan as a good trader!