Demonoid .... and me ...

therionvox

New Metal Member
Jan 17, 2008
Hi guys!
It's difficult to describe my feeling about Demonoid ... I mean, I love Therion, and when I heard about Demonoid, I've been thinking "death metal not for me ..." How stupid I were !!!! several months after the release I listened to your album, and WHAT THE F*K!!! I a word, BRILLIANT!

Ok, no one cares about my feelings I know! buy guys, I'm very impatient to hear some new songs! I'm still listening to witchburners, End of our Times ... on loop! and I despair to see you live in France (Rennes) !!!!!
Good luck for the work that will bring you to a masterpiece!
Céd from Rennes

Hello Cedric, how´s the practicing going? :)

Thanks for the nice words. We´re writing right now and have about 3 - 4 songs sort of finished. The material is a bit harder I think but we´ll try to keep it balanced i.e. not too much of the same thing. Variety is the spice of life I guess. You be the judge if we succeded or not.

Cheers man!!
/k

Hi Kristian!
Practicing is not going very well ... I work for a french company as a computing project manager, and it's like 15 hours a day since november ... it should be better in february, and for now I'm nearly crying when I see my guitar with dust !!!!! I know that the only way to improve is to practice almost every day ... and my wife is telling me to resign from my work within 3 weeks because I'm never @ home ... maybe I should and send some CVs in Sweden!
I'll send you some videos in february to get some advices, I'm impatient to work on it!

About your work ... it's more magical than mine, and if I could start again my short life, I guess I would follow another path ... maybe the metal way, practicing guitar at 6y old and becoming a guitar hero! ;)

Thanks for the update about the new album!
by
Cédric :headbang: