Demons And Wizards?

I'm a huge Iced Earth fan, so I bought the album without hearing it. It took a while to get used to because the cheese factor was rather high, but then I started to like it. Hansi's got a gifted voice, I'll give him that, but I wasn't too impressed with some of the lyrics outside of the first song. Their cover of "White Room" was amazing, though.

I prefer Blind Guardian to Iced Earth, but this collaboration was great. Gallow's Pole will always be my favorite. As stated earlier, Hansi steals the show.

NP: Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage - [08] - Trail of Insects

Originally posted by Aida_Melodica
AND FIGHT TO THE DEATH for the rightful position! :devil:

you know, i often feel like i supporting you on this. :D
it's a friend of mine, a girl who lives near the place where i work. she's over-excited about everything concerning bg and actually claims she listen to their records in times of stress to regain composure. :rolleyes: however, she's a vague individual with the habit of disappearing without further notice, so a fight to the death would be of my liking. ;)

rahvin.

i read about d&w online, and being an iced earth fan i thought would be good, i have a couple of blind guardian albums and like the melody and what not, and when i saw d&w in the stores i grabbed it as soon as i could. i never thought i would see it here but i did and got it..

my favourite song has to be fiddler on the green, the way it slowly builds from the start to the end, and the whole song itself, its beautiful.. love it..

great album, i enjoy it thoroughly