• Poll closed .

jp1070

Metal Merchant
Apr 22, 2002
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
demonzend.com
:Smokedev:

Greetings!

My name is Joe Bernard. I am from Malaysia. I just registered to Asian Metal group and dropped by to say hi. I have a website called Demonz'END (www.demonzend.com). Its an online e-store selling all kinds metal music from Europe & America. Yes, I need support and word of mouth promo. Hope you can help out.

Check out the site. Feel free to give feedback. The site is only about two weeks old and I am targeting primarily South East Asia and perhaps rest of the world should there be any interested parties.

Right now I only carry one Asian artist called Lost Souls, an indie rock band from Malaysia, my homeland. It would be great if these guys get some promo too. I am not a record label. Rather just a guy who loves rock/metal and wants to make a living doing things related to it. Perhaps with your support, the company might grow to become a record label in the future. So, please refer as many record labels in Asia or unsigned/signed bands to my site. I wish to enlarge my catalogue.

Also I have created a membership called Demonz'Society that I invite you to join for a nominal fee. My fellowship privileges include:
- FREE CDs
- Unlimited 30% discount with your membership card
- Additional discount certificates offering Up 70% off.
- Bonus points redeemable for FREE CDs
- Member get Member incentives
- "Hard To Find" title search service
- FREE delivery
- 14 months validity

Well, anyway, I hope we could stay in touch, chat and headbang together....I also hope you would help put the word out for Demonz'END.com, especially if you come across anyone from Asia. Much obliged. Onwards and Upwards.

I seek your allegiance to keep my Metal flame burning!

Thank you!

Joe Bernard
Founder/Director
Demonz'END (1335194-T)
www.demonzend.com

aku dah tengok dah website nih....masih banyak yang kekurangan stuff.....tak banyak stuff power2 kat sini lah.....anyway,ok gak...aku berminat nak dapatkan suffocation tuh....tapi macam mana nak dapatkan nya??tape ada ker??kalau CD nih lecehlaa....mahal sangat...lagipun pemain CD aku rosak.....

I think it would do us all well if you could include with RM price list. Beat the shit out of me with the US price & the payment method need to be inprove for local user.

Hi Guys,

This is Joe. Many thanks for your messages. I appreciate it very much.

Ok, Let me answer your questions here:

1. Prices are quoted in USD because of my secure payment provider called World Pay. Also, because the currency is universal and our fellow foreign metalheads can relate to the dollar better.

2. Each CD cost US$14.50 (single CD) approx : RM 55.10
US$20 (double CD) approx : RM 76.00

3. I have no choice at the moment to charge this price because of our customs tax at home and shipping. But if I get more and more orders, my suppliers abroad can give me good shipping rates thus, I reduce the price for you! Promise.

4. Alternatively, you can become a member of my Demonz`Society. You will get 30% discount for 14 months plus free CDs! for a one time nominal fee of US$25 (Basic) or US$75 (Premium)...details are on the site. I will give a 50% discount for the first 100 members....basic or premium no matter.

5. Remember FREE shipping for Malaysian and Singaporean Orders...SAVINGS MAN!

6. Yes, I want to add more items into my catalog. With your help and support I will be able to do just that. Demonz`END was created for this purpose. I also want to promote our own boys too. So, put the word out and get them to contact me. I will load up their albums without any expense for them. Win-Win situation.

7. Ok, the site is right now, purely retail. I want to add discussions,reviews,fanzine,newsletters,gig news,contest,street teams etc to it. This initial project has cost me a bundle, need to get the ball rolling first...but definately will grow...again need the support from you guys.

8. Finaly, please participate in the poll. Need the feedback for potential investors..tell me what you would like to see on the site. And also tell me the price that you would pay for the membership and albums.

So there you have it. Cheers Guys, I appreciate this very much. Hope I have answered your queries and I look forward to have you as a regular at demonzend.com.

joe,
if you don't understand in malay,nevermind...i speak in english....
how can i order the suffocation'n album??wow.shit,totally kick off my cock.......i'm deseprate of it.i wish i could get it in tape version....not in CD...sorii...my CD player is already vanish....cannot play anymore....i have only a tape player......

I think that if you lowered the price somehwhat a bit more,especially us Malaysians and our cousins in Singapore,i truly believe your site would be one hell of a hit.My opinion of course.

Hey guys,

Firtsly, Muchos Gracias for the positive notes that you all have sent me. Unfortunately, I still do not have any of you guys in my mailing list...C'mon fellas...Demonz'END got plenty to offer....need the support. I promise I will not bombard you all with nonense and spam....rather I will keep you updated with new stocks, MP3s, bargains and other stuff that we have in store......

On the pricing issue...well, there's good news! If you go to www.demonzend.com/membership.asp you will notice that I have reduced the membership fee by 40% for the Basic m/ship & 13% for the Premium m/ship...You see, if you become a member, all your purchases from Demonz'END gets 30% disc for the next 14 months! That's a fantastic deal for a small, up front nominal membership fee...yah? The Basic membership only costs you RM57.95 & you get a very sexy card too amongst other things!

Moreover, there's a referral programme for non members & members alike...win yourself free cds by refering your friends to Demonz'Society...its a win win situation mates!!!

Well, I sincerely hope you all will become my members...or subscribe to the mailing list...we can achive big things together.....see ya soon.

Yes, if you go to www.demonzend.com....click on contact info on the left navigation button, you will see the address for snail mail correspondence. Yes, I do accept money order, local cheques, bank draft and credit card payments.

By the way, I just signed up a supplier for brutal/death/black metal records that you all crave for....if you know Countess,Alastor,Amon Goeth,Armagedda,Stiny Plamenu,Sathanas,Sargatanas,Nunslaughter,Tearstained,Gravewurm,Grand Beliel's Key...and much more...demonzend has it now. Come to my site by end of the day...I would have loaded the albums by then.

Cheers!

Hey fellow SEA metalheads. Hope all is well. I am doing just great! Demonz'END is going great guns! Thanks for all those who have purchased from us. Remember we have new stuff being added almost everyday. Just to let you all know, The Crown's new album "Crowned In Terror" is now available at Demon'END. Also, whatever you need from The End Records, we can get it for you...Demonz'END has got a splendid arragement with them.

Cheers Guys! By the way will you all be in Bangkok in June for THE SODOM concert? I will be ditributing Flyers there! he he...catch up with you all then.

Originally posted by theithith
...can't order from them using credit cards.

Nope, that totally wrong. It's just that not ALL of us own a credit cards.

- red_beef (promise not to used the credit card thingy again)

Dark Tranquility, Opeth, Blackwater Park...no problem Red Beef

Please check Demonz'END next week. By the way, Red Beef, have you joined my mailing list? Or can you give me your email address so I can directly send you updates?