Guys from Asia, please help us with the Metal Travel Guide!

xpet

Mummy
Mar 9, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
www.metaltravelguide.com
Hey Asian folks,
I´m still working at my Metal Travel Guide: http://www.metal-travel-guide.com, where we are listing metal related places such as bars, pubs, clubs, discos and record stores from all over the world. But I have to say: Asia is still completely missing! Is that true? Anybody wants to help and send us some addresses where the scene is meeting in Asia?
That would be really great and interesting!
Thanks a lot!
Britta

i have no idea about this......i don't think if this campbell music center does have a webpages.....we all know that we only order our metal stuff from distro......anyway,you can give your adrress home if you want.....

Originally posted by goregoat
ARKHH????

i never expected that campbell music does have a metal stuff.......hehehehehehe....boleh kirim ker??

The best there is man.No webpage as it's just a tiny shop but huge in metalness.

Dan tak boleh brudder,tak de kirim2 kat sini!!

heheheh...bole la...beb......kat mana tuh??KL ker??alaa...sekarang nih susah betulla nak dapat stuff..........kalau kirim boleh gak....hahahahahahah...........ok...one question to xpet....what happen to your web page??cannot run ahh!!!!!!!

Originally posted by goregoat
heheheh...bole la...beb......kat mana tuh??KL ker??alaa...sekarang nih susah betulla nak dapat stuff..........kalau kirim boleh gak....hahahahahahah...........ok...one question to xpet....what happen to your web page??cannot run ahh!!!!!!!

Ya lah,especially ever since that fucking black metal fiasco last year.Skrang,tak de duit beb!!!

heheheheh....hensemm....tetapi ada gak stuff kat temapt aku nih masih jual...masih boleh dapat ahh stuff macam ABSCESS,SLAYER,DARK THRONE,VOCIFERATION ETERNITY,SILKHANNAZ,DEICIDE,PANGGILAN PULAU PUAKA COMPILATION, banyak lagi ahh...cuma dah boring giler ahh dengar yang tuh gak...kengkadang aku kena order gak dari distro underground......engko macam mana pulak ahh??engko nih duduk kat mana??kedah??perak??pahang??johor??

ok...for xpet....what we got the result is,THE PAGE CANNOT OPEN.......TRY TO REFRESH IT OR BACK......that's the result...i think you should fix the problem.........we really want to know what is the inside your page.....ok?? or contact your web designer......

ye ker??laa...album slayer "south of heaven" aku ada....yang ada dalam pasaran kat tempat aku macam album slayer "god hate us" ngan apa lagi satu tuh yer...aku pun lupa........siap ada lambang pentagram lagi depan dia tuh..........aku pun lupa daa........haa...ngan "reign blood"!!!yang ada lagu berhantu slayer yaitu " raining blood!!" recomanded!!!!!!!!!

for xpet,for your information,i'm using window 2000 to serve an internet........maybe the window doesn't support the website or your website get some problem.....i don't know.............why,is it your website use an old version of window??

tukar??
weii...susah payahnya aku dapatkan album "south of heaven" (slayer) tuh...gila ahh nak trade ngan engko...anyway,apa tape engko ada??kut2 aku boleh pertimbangkannya??

to xpet....are you still there??come and answer my question!!

...aik??ok.....macam nih la,ko jual la stuff engko yang tahap brutal kalau ada....aku nak stuff macam crytopsy,napalm death,deicide(old,dari album WHEN SATAN RULES WORLD hingga LEGION),silkhannaz lama apa apalaa...kalau boleh band2 brutal gore/grind/death metal aku nak...ko ada??

To goregoat:

Megadeth-Youthanasia
Testament-Low
Iron Maiden-Brave New World
Judas Priest-Screaming for Vengeance(Remastered)
Obituary-Cause of Death(Remastered)
In Flames-Whoracle
Fear Factory-Soul of a New Machine
Deicide-Legion

Most of it is shit i know tapi ade Deicide-Legion.:D