Guys from Asia, please help us with the Metal Travel Guide!

yup........
memang best ahh ko ada macam tuh....kalau aku pulak aku ada tape:

immaculate(stigmata to prophercy)(KATAKLYSM)
The eye's mind(DARK TRANQULITY)
south of heaven(SLAYER)
panggilan pulau puaka (SAMPAI YANG TERBARU NIH!!)
transcedence chaos(HERRIOT)
image of purity(CROMOK)
nation(SEPULTURA)
DISMAL EUPHONY(band nih teruk sangat!!)
Murdered metality(NAPALM DEATH,elee..rakam punya!!!hahahahahah)
inner death(ADAPTOR)

banyak ahh...sampai aku pun lupa....tapi sayang pulak aku nak trade...

Originally posted by xpet
@goregoat
I´ve now put my website onto a different server, it would be interesting for me if this is working better. You can try it at http://www.metaltravelguide.com ;)
If its not working - we have a real problem... maybe I have to treat my provider with listening for days to horrible loud black metal, hahaha

thanks!!!it's working!!!it's totally working!!you have a grEAt website.......

to arseface,semua aku tape......takde cd...yang terbaru aku ada tape (tapi nih tape lama laa..)SUPERMARKET RACE(MONOLITH)....

okay folks, my whole website has been completely relaunched and updated now - so feel free to check it out: www.metaltravelguide.com ! :)

And if you have some more suggestions about Metal locations in any Asian country I´ll gladly add them - specially Japan is a big gap in my page and I KNOW there´s a lot of Metal scene... but I do have big research problems as I don´t understand the language... so any kind of info will be very appreciated! :)

There is but i'm not particular with the address. Maybe i can say, Mayrics at Espana, and at Fort Santiago i think they hold Metalfest there and in Marikina, but i don't know where in Marikina, but the fest is called Sickfest.

Just read there, there has some info about pubs and venues here in the Philippines. I think it's kinda new too.