Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Absolutely fabulous

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not worth a visit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Red Beef,

Thanks for the emails. As for your signing up ...where were you having problems? Let me know your step by step action...and I will see where it went wrong....sometimes the server gets clogged up..so we need to find out why this is giving problem for you...the online subscription should work well...anyway, I will check it out but email me with your problem and I will personaly sort it out.

Thanks

On the last page where we put out mailling address, everytime I press next it's just load a blank page. Well, not blank actually just the demonzend logo on the left side of the sceen with nothing elsa.

- red_beef

Red Beef,

I got the message. I will do a test run on this. In the meantime, you can send me an email of the stuff that you want to order. Just list them out and tell me your payment method. Local check/money order make it payable to DEMONZ END ENTERPRISE.

Cheers!

sweet!

[edit]

oh, one more thing: The Crown - Crowned In Terror. at the main menu the price said $15. when i add in my cart it show up $10. funny... seem to be something wrong with it.

oh, one more thing: The Crown - Crowned In Terror. at the main menu the price said $15. when i add in my cart it show up $10. funny... seem to be something wrong with it.

Originally posted by red_beef

Nope, that totally wrong. It's just that not ALL of us own a credit cards.

- red_beef (promise not to used the credit card thingy again)

That's why I said "can't order from them using credit cards." you can still order from them using other forms of payment...

Anyway, the Tower Records here has Opeth's Blackwater Park.:D They have some metal cds at S$19.99. Blackwater Park may be one of those...

Hey Joe, how long will it take before I receive the card if I applied for membership? I must have the card to get the discount when ordering, right?

Originally posted by theithith
Anyway, the Tower Records here has Opeth's Blackwater Park.:D They have some metal cds at S$19.99. Blackwater Park may be one of those...

That singapore, this is malaysia....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by red_beef

Red Beef,

We apologise for the error. The actual price is US15. My inventory administrator did not change the price from the previous featured album posting. Sorry for that glitch.

We have made the revisions.

Cheers

@theithith: our gov. don't event know how to lable their gerne correctly.... funny that they say cypress hill is a black metal band just because their album have this skull logo. they also lable soulfly as a BM band... now, can you tell me what the fuck it wrong with our gov.

- red_beef (hates this governing shit)

Yeah our fucking goverment is run by muthafuckers lah.I just received that my trade cd that i was supposed to get was fucking confiscated.And you know why?Coz it was Cradle of Filth's Midian!!!!

The bitches are going down i tell ya!!!!

Fuck the goverment!!

Hey Arseface,

I am sorry to hear about your confiscated trade CDs man. Infact, this is not considered an illegal product so you can actually make a claim from the post office. By the way how did you know that your CDs were confiscated? Did the post office inform you when you went to collect them? I have lost CDs too but I think it was not confiscated but rather stolen by the post office staff...that's how proffessional our public servants are....my purchases from CDNOW always gets lost the 1st time around. Sometimes it takes three deliveries b4 I see my CDs in my mail box.

I suggest do not use normal mail for your trading anymore. Use registered post or better still, pay a little extra and get Pos Laju instead..these are insured...hope this helps your cause.

Cheers mate!

Hey goregaot,

Its been awhile. Hope you are well. If you check Demonz'END lately, I have added two more Suffocation albums....I promise you your CDs will not be banned if you buy from me...he he...

Its true our authorities are fucked up assholes. They are ignorant to something that they do not understand ...or pretend to understand. Its not actually the government but rather the loacl authorities....

Cheers mate

Hey Arseface,

Do keep me posted on your appeal with customs. Most likely they will impose a import duty. I do have someone inside who may be able to help...but let me know who the autorities are first.

Sometime these fellows just want to belooked after if you know what I mean...

Cheers! Send me a private email....if you want to.