Denmark!!!

Eldzik

Anastasia's Minion
Feb 12, 2002
ok, Opi wants know what groups from Denmark we like...

for me the best Denmark band is PANZERCHRIST! i like their death metal on two first albums "Six Seconds Kill" and "Outpost - Fort Europa" and love their 3rd grind/brutal death opus "Soul Collector".

also i have big respect for Ill Disposed, Iniquity and Exmortem... any suggestion?

:loco: :loco:

hm... these are all names that ring a bell, but except for the 2 or 3 bands I mentioned (obviously on the other thread :dopey: ), I guess there's not so much going on?

- Illdisposed, deathmetal... Their first work is amazing (Four Depressive Seasons)
- Iniquity, the kings of danish technical & brutal deathmetal
- Exmortem, Among the best brutal deathbands too...
- Panzerchrist, Deathmetal with a danish star line-up...
- Illnath, Melodic/symphonic blackmetal... This is worldclass!!! Cant wait for the new to arrive!
- Invocator, I have no idea what the new is like!
- Saturnus (R.I.P), Denmarks greatest doomband ever...
- Withering Surface, melodic deathmetal...
- Thorium, brutal deathmetal; with Taetre & Withering Surface members
- Beyond Reality, melodic death/black... Did just win the Melodeath Gran Prix... A promising band...
- Hatesphere, melodic/brutal deathmetal.. Very cool stuff..
- Koldborn, deathmetal in a rather strange (cool) shape..
- Compos Mentis, melodic deathmetal... Very good...

Originally posted by ~UlvedaL~
- Illdisposed, deathmetal... Their first work is amazing (Four Depressive Seasons)
- Iniquity, the kings of danish technical & brutal deathmetal
- Exmortem, Among the best brutal deathbands too...
- Panzerchrist, Deathmetal with a danish star line-up...
- Illnath, Melodic/symphonic blackmetal... This is worldclass!!! Cant wait for the new to arrive!
- Invocator, I have no idea what the new is like!
- Saturnus (R.I.P), Denmarks greatest doomband ever...
- Withering Surface, melodic deathmetal...
- Thorium, brutal deathmetal; with Taetre & Withering Surface members
- Beyond Reality, melodic death/black... Did just win the Melodeath Gran Prix... A promising band...
- Hatesphere, melodic/brutal deathmetal.. Very cool stuff..
- Koldborn, deathmetal in a rather strange (cool) shape..
- Compos Mentis, melodic deathmetal... Very good...

Hey, i am interesting about that Illdisposed, how many albums they have made and what album should album should i check out and do they play some sort of brutalish american style deathmetal or what? Can someone tell me..:D

Those two are also the best in my oppinion ;)

"Four Depressive Seasons" is among my alltime favorite deathmetalalbums... It´s so dark and brutal, but yet melodic... Very cool...
"Submit" is kind of more "deathtrashed", but still original & cool... "Return From Tomorrow" is cool too, but almost impossible to get hold of:) (I got one)... The style is brutal death..

The two latest is crap compared to the others... They lost their strengh when they did cut their hair!

Then we have:

Mercenary, melodic (death) metal...
Mareridt, blackmetal
Denial Of God, blackmetal
Tågefolket, blackmetal
Ulvedal, atmospheric blackmetal :) (The band I play guitar in)

All of these exept Mercenary (who´s on Hammerheart records) is underground, and some doesn´t even exist anymore, but they are all cool...

speaking about Illdisposed. i read news that Hatesphere singer repleced Bo Summer??? WTF? Bo is the best!

and i have question about PANZERCHRIST - any news from their camp?

I just received 2 CD's of AURORA yesterday, ordered them with great discount from Soundcave. They're Danish, ain't they?

A pretty cool and original band, very good musicianship, very good compositions too. A kind of melodic Death Metal with nice and original clean vocals sometimes that evoke quite strange moods, but great.

I have their albums "Eos" (with the "Sadiam" MCD as bonus) and "Devotion".

Cool band, check them out!