describe the avatar above you

the dad of a friend of mine

@sophia: haha no no, that's not quite what i mean :) (my fault it's quite a confusing day) i'll try to get pictures later on.

Well, first of all press the "user cp" link on the upper left corner of the screen while pressing the shift button.

then press the "avatar" link

then, enter an url for your avatar image or browse your computer to find one and upload it.

then press submit modifications.

the best way for you to make an avatar have the right size is using another avatar (mine for example) to create yours.

You can also send the image you want for an avatar to my email ( marco@perpetualflame.com ) and I'll create it for you.

Hope this helps...

Achernar said:
Well, first of all press the "user cp" link on the upper left corner of the screen while pressing the shift button.

then press the "avatar" link

then, enter an url for your avatar image or browse your computer to find one and upload it.

then press submit modifications.

the best way for you to make an avatar have the right size is using another avatar (mine for example) to create yours.

You can also send the image you want for an avatar to my email ( marco@perpetualflame.com ) and I'll create it for you.

Hope this helps...
thank you very much for this info.
i`m gonna at least try it.
so if u.m. is down you know i did it :)
thanks for taking the time to help me:wave: