Desktop Screen Shots

RiderOfJustice

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodland Hills California
Im sure there might have been a thread like this...

Take a Screen Shot of your Desktop and display it in this thread.. Il go first..

Mydesktop2942347234.jpg

DarkStEaLtH233 said:

Man, do you like Ableton Live? I cannot stand that. Never does what it's told. :lol:

I'd post mine but i hate icons so it's just a beautiful space picture (on studio laptop) and a Dimebag RIP one here.

-Gavin- said:
Man, do you like Ableton Live? I cannot stand that. Never does what it's told. :lol:

I'd post mine but i hate icons so it's just a beautiful space picture (on studio laptop) and a Dimebag RIP one here.
Ehh kind of, I can't export as wav bcuz it usually corrupts and when I select one part to export it sometimes does the whole thing. Other than that, It works fine for now. I have cubase but haven't had time to install it yet. I plan on learning it soon.

DarkStEaLtH233 said:
Ehh kind of, I can't export as wav bcuz it usually corrupts and when I select one part to export it sometimes does the whole thing. Other than that, It works fine for now. I have cubase but haven't had time to install it yet. I plan on learning it soon.

I use Nuendo... I (don't ask why) prefer working in it a lot more than cubase even though it's essentially the same program