Desktop Screen Shots

What's the problem with those? BTW I don't play CS, but CS:S. Limewire is for getting mp3's so where's the problem? I should torrent all my shit? Fuck that. WoW ain't that bad. COD 4 used to be awesome when the pro community was active (I'm talking about leagues here, not crappy deds with perks n shit). I have COD 6 downloaded from tpb, just to complete the solo campaign.

My last words on the thread will be : what the fuck do you care about the games I play or the software I use?

It's the internet, I can say anything I want, anywhere.

If you have an active WoW subscription you are a faggot. Cancel that shit.

>Spybot
>COD 4 and 6
>WoW
>LimeWire
>CS

1236524383328.jpg

Your argument is invalid.

As if you just said a bad word about Spybot!
Son... I am disappoint.
Also CoD4 > 5 easily. :oops:

Easily, without a hint of doubt. Have you actually played Modern Warfare yet? It really does poop all over CoD5. Why you think MW2 got so many people moist in the pants? :p

Because it's overhyped to fuck? Just like Halo 3. It even sold more than Halo 3.

Yes I have played Modern Warfare 1, and I didn't find anything special about it.

COD5 has this sense of authenticity, that you're re-enacting the famous battles of history. That's what makes me like WW2 games so much better than modern ones. Also i'm not saying COD5 is 100% realistic re-enacting, so your trolling attempt is prevented, Frank. That also goes to all you history savvy guise.

I'd pick a Springfield M1-A, M1 Garand or a Mosin Nagant with scope over any modern OMGATTACHMENTLASURRVISON weapon anyday.

COD4 is easily the best online fps experience I've had since Halo2 and L4D :p

ZOMG L4D2 tomorrow, well... I could get it know as I know how to trick Steam into letting me play early :cool:

We should probably be in the game thread aswell :lol:

EDIT: COD4 wasn't over hyped at all, it just came out as any of the COD games before it had.
Then people realised it was leet thus MW2 got so much hype.

COD4 is easily the best online fps experience I've had since Halo2 and L4D :p

ZOMG L4D2 tomorrow, well... I could get it know as I know how to trick Steam into letting me play early :cool:

We should probably be in the game thread aswell :lol:

EDIT: COD4 wasn't over hyped at all, it just came out as any of the COD games before it had.
Then people realised it was leet thus MW2 got so much hype.

The online experience is probably great, i'm not arguing with that.

Fuck I want L4D2, new zombiez n weppuns n nigras

Yes, but this is cobot. One does not simply post on topic on cobot.

You must purchase l4d2 young man, we will have many lulz.
Also yeah, if you pre order l4d2 now. All you need to do is log onto someones account who has the game unlocked (e.g those who preordered before before the 16th) and after it decrypts log back into your account and run the .exe from the l4d2 folder. Hurr Durr

Because it's overhyped to fuck? Just like Halo 3. It even sold more than Halo 3.

Yes I have played Modern Warfare 1, and I didn't find anything special about it.

COD5 has this sense of authenticity, that you're re-enacting the famous battles of history. That's what makes me like WW2 games so much better than modern ones. Also i'm not saying COD5 is 100% realistic re-enacting, so your trolling attempt is prevented, Frank. That also goes to all you history savvy guise.

I'd pick a Springfield M1-A, M1 Garand or a Mosin Nagant with scope over any modern OMGATTACHMENTLASURRVISON weapon anyday.

>Implying that the Springfield M1-A was used in WW2 when it is the civilian name for the M14 and was developed in 1974

1258374757121.jpg

You are right, people have been pressuring Microsoft to give the option to turn auto arrange off.
It will probably come with a service pack in the future. I mean come on. Every single OS up to now can do that :lol:

EDIT: also
You guys obviously don't edit much pictures
you just want to rearrange your /b/ folder really dont you?