Desolator - Mass Human Pyre (NEW DEMO!)

Alot of fun stuff in here guys, especially Age of Annihilation... but as others have said, the drums just ruin it. This is why I didn't complain about the drum machine on the EQ demo. You guys don't take this at the level where you need a drummer, aside from live shows. Would it kick ass if it had a real person behind a set with talent? Yes, but since you don't have that resource I feel the route the last EQ demo took was the wiser one, as a under performing drummer just really ruins an entire experience here.

But once again, I love the sound of this demo and the last EQ demo, they both really have a lot of personality and feel from them (even if its derivative, fuck those that want everything to be new). I would love a copy of this demo with a drum machine though as I simply feel I cannot get into as well as otherwise with those ever distracting drums. XD. At the same time, I understand the situation, etc etc, just doesn't change its affect on the music.

Others already said everything : Nice old school DM, songwritting is better, liked vocals a lot but drums :erk:
Overall, better than Gravefeast imo.

fagott.jpg

Because the new dem-oh isn't bet-ah.

I was just kidding to mess around with the Desolatahs. It is better. Sounds much better even though the playing isn't better. Songs are starting to grow on me.